Made with Love

IN-Call Korean Min is Beautiful Looking

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,966
lovesbig ____ said:
I've also got asian fever! How does Min facially compare to grace @ DM or Luana @ RM?

I've never seen Grace or Luana so I can't really answer that part of your question. I know that looks are subjective but IMHO KM's face is absolutely beautiful.

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,966
marvelboy said:
I'm thinking of seeing her. I'm pretty sure she works in the same location as one of my faves, Korean Juel. In fact Juel has suggested I see her "best friend" on numerous occasions. It kind of makes me laugh that I've rogered Juel numerous times in the same location as the infamous Kyra/Min.

MB I believe that KM does in fact work in the same location as Korean Juel.

SandOnTheBreeze

Reviewer
Joined Dec 7, 2009
Messages 807
lovesbig ____ said:
I've also got asian fever! How does Min facially compare to grace @ DM or Luana @ RM?

Prettier than Grace, about the same in attractiveness as Luana (I find Luana more attractive than Grace). Different look from Luana though; Luana has a Polynesian look to her. Min looks Korean.

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,966
SandOnTheBreeze said:
Prettier than Grace, about the same in attractiveness as Luana (I find Luana more attractive than Grace). Different look from Luana though; Luana has a Polynesian look to her. Min looks Korean.

Sand I realize that you're a senior hobbyist and have seen a lot of hot looking sps. With that being said how would you compare Min's facial looks to other sps that you've seen. What I'm trying to get at is what would you rate Min's face out of 10? I know you're a hard marker:).

SandOnTheBreeze

Reviewer
Joined Dec 7, 2009
Messages 807
Winslow said:
Sand I realize that you're a senior hobbyist and have seen a lot of hot looking sps. With that being said how would you compare Min's facial looks to other sps that you've seen. What I'm trying to get at is what would you rate Min's face out of 10? I know you're a hard marker:).

I would give her a 7.5/10. Purely in terms of face, not body, here is how I would rank some of the asian SPs I have seen:

Kira @ Mirage (8.5/10)
Lucy @ TAG141 (8/10)
Jewel @ DM (7.5/10)
Min (7.5/10)
Grace @ DM (7/10)
Raine @ DM (7/10)
Mimi @ Sassy's (6/10) - nice body though

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,966
SandOnTheBreeze said:
I would give her a 7.5/10. Purely in terms of face, not body, here is how I would rank some of the asian SPs I have seen:

Kira @ Mirage (8.5/10)
Lucy @ TAG141 (8/10)
Jewel @ DM (7.5/10)
Min (7.5/10)
Grace @ DM (7/10)
Raine @ DM (7/10)
Mimi @ Sassy's (6/10) - nice body though

Thanks for the response Sand. Much appreciated.

emotional intelligence

Joined Feb 8, 2010
Messages 70
Winslow said:
Thanks for the response Sand. Much appreciated.

I'd say Min and Luana are equally attractive, but appeal to diff peeps.

Korean's generally have a wider facial bone structure, fair skin, very pulled back eye lids (unless they've had eye surgery, which many do), curvy bodies especially around the tummy, hips, and legs. Filipina's have a olive skin complexion, eyes have more of a rounded almond shape, and they're bodies are generally more petite.

Although both come from asia, physically they come from different worlds.

Top Bottom