Made with Love

IN-Call Kirk's POV Review: Tessa @ Mirage

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
I have seen Tessa a couple of times now and boy was I blown (literally) away each time! Needless to say, booking with Mirage is straightforward and came off without a glitch.

When Tessa opened the door, I was in love! She is a young looking 22-year old and oh so cute with piercing blue eyes. Just my type. She introduced herself with a big hug and lead me into the bedroom. After showering, I came out and we chatted for a bit. She is a sporty and fun loving girl. The conversation was very easy to come by. Without any queue from me, Tessa leaned in for a light kiss, which then lead into dfk. Tessa's dfk was sensational - it was a combination of kissing on the lips, gentle biting of the lips and lustful play of one another's tongues.

We were at this for a few minutes and I was loving it. I began to slowly remove her clothes and eventually her bra to reveal a natural set of perky boobs. I just buried my face into those firm, warm and supple breasts. Returned back to some more dfk and then removed her panties for some daty, which she responded well to. She returned the favour with some bbbj alternated with caressing of my inner thighs. Oooh that turned me on so much.

I couldn't wait any longer, so put on a dome and asked her to get on top. Tessa straddled me and went for a ride while I caressed and became hypnotized by her beautiful breasts. In cg, Tessa is less of a grinder and more of a jackhammer going up and down, up and down.

We switched to missionary where she wrapped her legs tightly around me while more dfk'ng. Tessa is not very vocal, but from her facial expressions and soft moans, I could tell that she was enjoying it (or so I think). I then asked if we could switch to doggie to which she responded with an enthusiastic yes. When she got up to change positions, I noticed a wet puddle mark where she was lying...did she cum already? I don't know and didn't want to ask, but it was an ego boost (whether that happened or not). Doggie was sensational as it gave me a perfect view of her athletic backside. We switched back to missionary where I finished. I have to give credit to Tessa because the whole time, I was sweating like a pig and she didn't make a fuss about it.

We laid there for a few moments so I could catch my breath and had some small talk. The only bad thing about this session was that the hour was up too quickly. I took my shower to freshen up and was off. With the combination of looks and service, that was one of the better sessions I've had lately.

Face: 8.5 (young, fresh, college type)
Body: 8.5 (slim, nice size and shape breasts)
Service: 8.5 (great personality, great physical connection, dfk, daty, bbbj, light digits, mpos)
Repeat: Yes!

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
Re: Tessa @ Mirage

4Times said:
Nice KL. Tessa is a gem. Where to begin at Mirage, Becky, Jemma, Tessa/?

I think the answer to that question is easy: you can begin with any of Mirage's ladies and more times than not, have a great time.

The harder question is: Where to stop?

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,966

Excellent review Kirk. I really want to see Tessa. The problem is that everytime I call Mirage Tessa is always booked :( . The Mirage phonegirl says that Tessa only does 2-3 calls a day when she's on schedule. I guess that explains it?

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861

Winslow said:
Excellent review Kirk. I really want to see Tessa. The problem is that everytime I call Mirage Tessa is always booked :( . The Mirage phonegirl says that Tessa only does 2-3 calls a day when she's on schedule. I guess that explains it?

I think so. I hear that her shifts are about 5 hours so she only does 2-3 in a shift. For Tessa, I usually see Mirage's "On Deck" schedule saying the girls' availability that week and book it ahead.

thetank

Reviewer
Joined Dec 6, 2009
Messages 531

I have seen her myself, and I must concur. My experience was very similar to yours. She is a gem. I will definitely repeat with her.

thetank

Reviewer
Joined Dec 6, 2009
Messages 531

Kirk Lazarus said:
Winslow said:

I think so. I hear that her shifts are about 5 hours so she only does 2-3 in a shift. For Tessa, I usually see Mirage's "On Deck" schedule saying the girls' availability that week and book it ahead.

Even booking ahead can be a problem since she usually travels in with Greta and the illness/absence of one can sometimes affect the other's availability.

Still, she is worth waiting for.

Dr.Vastu

Joined Jan 14, 2010
Messages 29

Kirk Lazarus said:
4Times said:
Nice KL. Tessa is a gem. Where to begin at Mirage, Becky, Jemma, Tessa/?

I think the answer to that question is easy: you can begin with any of Mirage's ladies and more times than not, have a great time.

The harder question is: Where to stop?

Not only "where to stop" but "when to retire".
Nice review KL

sdb

Reviewer
Joined Apr 24, 2010
Messages 30
I have seen Tessa a couple of times. She is probably the best looking I have seen (even though I prefer her being blonde) . Servicewise, I found her a bit inconsistent. However, she is exactly my type so I will probably see her again. I have been trying to book her a few times recently and everytime she was fully booked even when I called the night before. Anyone else have this problem? Maybe she has become way too popular.

pope-of-greenwich

Joined Feb 5, 2010
Messages 63
Seen Tessa couple of times. Great girl. Enthusiastic, eager to please classic gfe provider. dfk, daty, dt/bbbjtc/bls, digits (front/rear), light ass spanking, nipple play etc. Will defintely repeat again.....and again. :)

Top Bottom