Made with Love

IN-Call Kirk's POV Review: Maii @ Naughty Girls Toronto - Maii Day! Maii Day!

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
Based on previous reviews and Lone Wolf's endorsement, I decided to see Maii. Booking was easy and effortless.

Maii has long black hair and a very young looking face. I'd say 19-21 years old. She has smooth white skin from head to toe. Her face does not resemble anyone that I can make reference to, but is pretty. Her luscious lips remind me of Molly Ringwald's lips (the actress from the 80s). I would rate her face about 7.5 - very cute GND. Maii's body is a weapon of mass destruction. She has a young spinner type body, completely shaven, toned and topped off by a set of beautiful perky and large boobs that defy gravity.

After a quick shower, I joined Maii on the bed and immediately started some heaving petting and dfk. I did sense a faint smell and taste of cigarettes, but I didn't mind as the only thing that I was thinking and feeling were her fine set of boobs. After giving me a gentle HJ, Maii moved down and started a fabulous bbbj with bls and DT. I enjoyed Maii sucking Kirk Jr. very much...so much that I thought I would erupt, so I stopped her and returned the favour by starting with digits outside of her very pink lips at the Y to get her motor going. Maii began to get very wet, which easily facilitated my digits into her warm kitty. After teasing her with my tongue around her inner thighs and the outside lips of her kitty, I started to nibble and lick on her clit, which elicited some moans. With steady licking and digits, her moans became louder and louder.

After a few more minutes of foreplay, I put on a condom and started in missionary. Wow, Maii was very very tight. I had to start off very slowly, but once she was warmed up again, I went faster and faster until I was in full speed pounding mode resulting in load moans, clinching of the bed sheets, and the sound of slapping skin. I then asked her to get on top and start some CG so I can admire her beautiful breasts. While riding Kirk Jr., I alternated between kissing Maii and sucking on her tits. We then switched to doggie where she positioned herself in front of the mirror. Seeing me slam her from behind, slapping her bum and watching her facial expression was a site to behold. I was giving it to her really hard, but she took every bit of it. Sensing that I was about to finish, I told her to turn over while I whipped off the condom and came all over her white, youthful and luscious breasts. Man, what a session! This girl loves the sex and she can (and wants) to take a pounding from all angles.

We engaged in some small talk before I left. Overall, it was a great session with a very cute GND. I will repeat for sure and recommend her to only those who like to bang young, friendly, white chicks with a spinner body and huge boobs.

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
Great review Kirk; I've seen her and I agree with you I had booked a 1 hour appt with her but after 15 minutes I extended my session for one more hour and I'm glad to have done it; what a beautiful tits she has. mmmmm...just the kind I like ...Cassidy's, Natalie's, Maii's tits are on the same level of beauty to me.

Lone Wolf

Reviewer
Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 1,978
Kirk Lazarus said:
Based on previous reviews and Lone Wolf's endorsement, I decided to see Maii. ...............
I will repeat for sure and recommend her to only those who like to bang young, friendly, white chicks with a spinner body and huge boobs.

LOL.....I'm glad that you got to see her. She is a very nice looking young lady with an absolutely stellar figure, who really enjoys sex.

B

Beenthere123

mynameismo said:
7.5 :eek: boy you are a tough grader, have seen as high of 8.5 from other reviewers. Thanks for the excellent review Sir Kirk.

Kirk you kill me she is a 8.5 minimum, oh well that is why we all have different tastes. BTW awesome review.

thetank

Reviewer
Joined Dec 6, 2009
Messages 531
Outstanding review, Kirk. I am trying to decide whom to see at Naughty Girls and I don't think I can choose! You ain't makin- it any easier!!

I guess I will just have to see all of them!!

. . . but now I have to decide who to see first:)

thetank

ChaosTheory

Reviewer
Joined Mar 28, 2010
Messages 2,346
thetank said:
Outstanding review, Kirk. I am trying to decide whom to see at Naughty Girls and I don't think I can choose! You ain't makin- it any easier!!

I guess I will just have to see all of them!!

. . . but now I have to decide who to see first:)

thetank

I have the same issue....it is a tough life.

Excellent review KL! and thanks

blood sports

Joined Feb 5, 2010
Messages 63
Kirk Lazarus said:
Seeing me slam her from behind, slapping her bum and watching her facial expression was a site to behold. I was giving it to her really hard, but she took every bit of it.

Maii loves having her beautiful heart shaped ass slapped. Last time I saw her, she couldn't get enough of it. Gentle hair tugging, ass slapping etc. Hot!!!

About this Discussion

11 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom