Made with Love

IN-Call Kirk's POV Review: Leslie @ TOG/Mystique

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
Leslie was formerly known as Paris when she was with Mirage last year. She then moved to Roommates under the name Heidi and then to G-Spot under the name Leslie. Now she is Leslie @ TOG. I first saw Leslie at Mirage - very mechanical, no kissing of any kind, no bbbj, no digits. She is a very pretty girl and I could not resist her, despite her mechanical service, so when she moved to Roommates and G-Spot, I saw her at those agencies. This time around, she was into dfk, bbbj and digits. Her menu expanded and thus leading to Kirk Lazarus' addiction to Leslie. Below is my review of the most recent encounter with Leslie @ TOG.

Leslie is your prototypical spinner - 5'6 and hovering around the 100lb mark. Platinum blonde hair, big blue eyes, high cheek bones, flawless milky and smooth white skin, mischievous smile, early 20s - totally my type!

She greeted me at the door with a shy smile and a huge hug. We caught up on things before I took a shower and headed back to the bedroom where I caught her checking herself out in the mirror. "Very cute" I told her, and then followed up with "Let's cut straight to the chase and get down to the nitty gritty." My wit provoked a giggle from her and then we jumped straight into heavy dfk and petting just like my old high school days.

I then started to rip off her bra and panties to reveal a young, thin, smooth and completely shaved body. In retaliation, Leslie ripped off my boxers and immediately swooped down to Kirk Jr. and engulfed him. For a good 5 minutes, Kirk Jr. was treated to a fantastic mouth massage consisting of shaft licking, lip smacking, ball sucking, harmonica playing, tongue flicking and straw sucking. Oh it was so good, but I had to get inside her, so told her to put a raincoat on Kirk Jr. and go for a ride! She did exactly that...at first grinding, then up and down like a piston and then some slow riding with dfk.

Now it was my turn to take control. I picked her up while still inside her for some standing cowgirl, then threw her down on the bed for missionary then folded deck chair all the while still going hard on the dfk. I then flipped her on her side for some vigorous spooning where my pelvis and her bum cheeks slapped together in a rhythmic pattern. We then switched to doggie where I continued to pump away while slapping her bum and she was clinching the bed sheets, burying her head into the pillow and letting out muffled moans of ecstasy. I was getting tired so asked her to lay flat on her stomach while I mounted her in jockey position and started to ride home...or so I thought. While in jockey position, she turned her face towards me for dfk, but then abruptly withdrew her lips from mine, stared at me and said, "Are you going to cum on my face?"

What?!?!?! Hell yeah!!!! A few more pumps in jockey position then I was ready to unleash my load. Leslie flipped over facing me, I ripped off Kirk Jr.'s raincoat and spilled all over her face with her mouth open wide to receive any rain drops that may fall into her mouth. The facial/cimsw combo was out of this world. After finishing, I quickly grabbed a towel to wipe the mess I made on her before collapsing onto the bed. We chatted for a few more minutes before the hour was up and I had to go.

What an incredible hour with an incredible young lady who has grown in terms of personality and service over the last year. I was overwhelmed with the session and just sat in a daze reliving the last hour in my head while on the TTC and planning for my next Leslie fix.

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
clintE said:
Wow Wow Wow it cannot get better than that. Kirk why did you take a chance on her again (good that you did) when your first experience was not great.

I am a sucker for physical attractiveness and she is just my type. I am the type that would pay for looks over service (to a certain extent). So that is why I saw her again and got more than I bargained for...in a good way!

SandOnTheBreeze said:
Great review Kirk. I saw her too when she was at Mirage, then RM and then G-Spot. With each move she opened up a bit more. Amazing how much she's opened up in a year.

Hey Sands, we have the same taste...do you have any current "new to the scene" spinner favourites lately? I've seen Sophya...I'll review her soon and have Alegra @ Entourage, Lina @ DM on my TDL. But kinda getting bored lately.

Bigwillie said:
Outstanding review, heavy DFK was it sloppy wet or closed mouth and sensual?.

The DFK was sloppy and passionate. If I didn't know any better, I woulda thunk that she was in love with me :lol:

blood sports

Joined Feb 5, 2010
Messages 63
Kirk Lazarus said:
"Are you going to cum on my face?"

What?!?!?! Hell yeah!!!! A few more pumps in jockey position then I was ready to unleash my load. Leslie flipped over facing me, I ripped off Kirk Jr.'s raincoat and spilled all over her face with her mouth open wide to receive any rain drops that may fall into her mouth. The facial/cimsw combo was out of this world.

WOW!!! Worth the price of admission alone.

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
Lone Wolf said:
Outstanding review Kirk.

So was it your first time seeing Leslie yesterday Lone Wolf? I hope you had a good time with her too. Now that I know you have seen her, do you have any recommendations for any other girls like that in the looks department? I'm more into looks than service.

Lone Wolf

Reviewer
Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 1,978
Kirk Lazarus said:
So was it your first time seeing Leslie yesterday Lone Wolf? I hope you had a good time with her too. Now that I know you have seen her, do you have any recommendations for any other girls like that in the looks department? I'm more into looks than service.

It was my first time seeing her, though I had heard from a few of my friends who had seen her, that they were sure that I was going to like her.

I have heard from several guys that Sophya of Toronto Girlfriends, and Allegra of Entourage are extremely nice looking. I did try to book Sophya, but could not match a time on the only day she was working downtown. (I didn't want to have to go to Markham to see her). Allegra was not available this week. I have heard that Ivanka of Vixens (outcall only) is also very nice looking, but I have also heard reports of CBJ, so I didn't try to book her. Michelle of Topgirls is very attractive both facially and with a nice figure--I am waiting to hear back if she is available.

Facially, I really like Kali of Vixens (outcall only), and Anna and Abby of Mirage. I also like Natalie of Exquisite, and Paris of GOE. Anna and Abby I would describe as more classical (Westernized) facial beauties, and to a degree Kali too. Natalie and Paris are exotic beauties.

Top Bottom