Made with Love
Pure Pleasure Spa
Toronto Girlfriends

IN-Call Kirk's POV Review: Leslie @ TOG/Mystique

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
Lone Wolf said:
It was my first time seeing her, though I had heard from a few of my friends who had seen her, that they were sure that I was going to like her.

I have heard from several guys that Sophya of Toronto Girlfriends, and Allegra of Entourage are extremely nice looking. I did try to book Sophya, but could not match a time on the only day she was working downtown. (I didn't want to have to go to Markham to see her). Allegra was not available this week. I have heard that Ivanka of Vixens (outcall only) is also very nice looking, but I have also heard reports of CBJ, so I didn't try to book her. Michelle of Topgirls is very attractive both facially and with a nice figure--I am waiting to hear back if she is available.

Facially, I really like Kali of Vixens (outcall only), and Anna and Abby of Mirage. I also like Natalie of Exquisite, and Paris of GOE. Anna and Abby I would describe as more classical (Westernized) facial beauties, and to a degree Kali too. Natalie and Paris are exotic beauties.

Wow, thanks for the detailed analysis LW.

Top Bottom