Made with Love

IN-Call Kirk's POV Review: Kelly @ Mirage

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
This is a review of Kelly @ Mirage who I saw in November. I noticed that Mirage's latest posting says that Kelly is now full GFE, so my experience back in November may differ from anyone seeing her now.

Kelly:

Kelly has curly hair and a pretty face with some blemishes, but nothing noticeable. Kelly greeted me at the door with a pair of tight jeans and t-shirt. Very simple, but sexy...especially how the jeans wrapped around that nice ass of hers. I tried to break the ice with some conversation, but it seemed akward. It could've been her off day or even my off day.

After a quick shower, I came back out to see Kelly in her bra and panties. Wow, what a body. I am not a usual fan of curves, but Kelly had the curves in the right places. The way that her boobs were popping out of her bra, I could not wait to let then loose. I moved in for a kiss, but only received lfk. I didn't try for dfk because I didn't get the sense that she wanted that and I also smelled a hint of smoke, which I am very sensitive to. After removing all of her clothes, I made my way down to her Y for some DATY. Digits were not available however. She didn't too receptive to DATY so I asked to switch positions for a bj. I was a little disappointed as only CBJ was available and the CBJ was mechanical IMHO. Well, the CBJ was sufficient to get Kirk Jr. to stand up at attention, so I asked her to get on me for a CG ride. She obliged, but did not seem enthusiastic about it. I kind of got bored of the session so switched to missionary. Not much reaction from Kelly in this position either, so I just decided to close my eyes and concentrate on getting myself off, which I did after several minutes.

After the deed, Kelly was a bit more talkative so we spent some time talking before I washed up and was on my way. Overall, I was underwhelmed with this session and Kelly seemed to be going through the motions without enjoying it (whether enjoying it for real or faking it). The only highlight of the session was unwrapping and playing with her natural C-cup boobs which defied gravity and was very supple. The session I had was too mechanical and on that basis I would not recommend. Having said that, Mirage has recently advertised Kelly as now being full GFE, so maybe her menu and attitude has opened up, so someone may have a better session than I did.

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
Re: Kirk's POV Review: Kelly @ Mirage

Beenthere123 said:
Thanks again Kirk, now that she is full GFE I plan to see her and report back.

BT123

Yes, looking forward to it. If service improves, I remove her from my embargo list and put her on my TDL. :D

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563

I have always wanted to see this hotty, but the lacklustre reviews have kept me away. I have to admit if GFE is now on the menu, I may have to reconsider, that bod is smoking.

O

oagre

I saw Kelly 3x. The first was promising. She appeared to be a little lo-NRG, but I figured it was the end of her shift, etc. She was friendly and chatty and gave bbbj. This was summer 2008. So I booked again a month later. This time, she was still friendly, but only cbj. Still an ok session, but did not rebook because no longer bbbj.

Finally, I weakened and booked again in spring 2009 and received an AWFUL, waste of $, motherfucker-bad session which featured a bored, mechanical, unfriendly Kelly attempting to get me off with a HJ, bullshitting me about how it "turned her on to jerk a guy off". I told her I wanted a bj and received the worst cbj I can remember. Finally, we finished in mish FS and I left early to go enjoy myself grabbing lunch someplace happier.

Never, ever, ever again! Kelly is off my TDL for good.

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650

king21 said:
oagre said:
I saw Kelly 3x. The first was promising. She appeared to be a little lo-NRG, but I figured it was the end of her shift, etc. She was friendly and chatty and gave bbbj. This was summer 2008. So I booked again a month later. This time, she was still friendly, but only cbj. Still an ok session, but did not rebook because no longer bbbj.

Finally, I weakened and booked again in spring 2009 and received an AWFUL, waste of $, motherfucker-bad session which featured a bored, mechanical, unfriendly Kelly attempting to get me off with a HJ, bullshitting me about how it "turned her on to jerk a guy off". I told her I wanted a bj and received the worst cbj I can remember. Finally, we finished in mish FS and I left early to go enjoy myself grabbing lunch someplace happier.

Wow!, Kelly certainly has mixed reviews, definitely a hit or miss with her.
Ditto King21, looking foward to BT123 report :?

neverenoughsex

Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 347

Wilsonjso said:
king21 said:
oagre said:

Wow!, Kelly certainly has mixed reviews, definitely a hit or miss with her.
Ditto King21, looking foward to BT123 report :?

BT123, going to see her after Oagre's reviews?

About this Discussion

15 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom