Made with Love

IN-Call Kirk's POV Review: Julie @ Select

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
I recently saw Julie @ Select when she started at GOE about a year ago. At that time, she was really skinny and really timid. Although shy, I did have a good time with her. Julie then disappeared and resurfaced at Select this past summer. I saw her earlier this summer and recently.

She looks about 19, is 5'4" and is petite with curves in the right places. Unlike like last year, Julie is not super skinny anymore. It seems that in the last year, she has filled out a bit, in a good way - in that she put some meat on her bum and her boobs are a good handful. She is also pale-skinned, which I like. Her shoulder length brunette hair frames her cute, but eclectic facial features, which are covered with freckles. I can't describe her face any better than that, but king21 also seems to agree that her face and eyes are interesting. king21 has said that he couldn't help but stare and look into her eyes for most of session and that she has this very mysterious quality to her.

When i saw Julie at GOE and the first time at Select, she was very reserved and I had to give her lots of direction. However, now that I have seen her several times, she has opened up a bit in terms of personality and service, although she still seems mysterious to me.

After my shower, we started to dfk on the side of the bed. She then slowly got on her knees and proceeded to give me a bbbj, which was pretty good. I asked for bls and she obliged, but then moved back to the bbbj and started to dt. Not soon after her dt, she started to gag, and I mean gag a lot! But continued to bbbj and gag. I then stood her up and caressed her young body before I picked her up and threw her on the bed and proceeded with some digits and daty. She squirmed a bit, but did not make any noises. After some time at daty, I put on a raincoat for Kirk Junior and started in missionary. While I was entering her, she looked at me with her puppy dog eyes and said "Fuck me good". Wow, this girl that I saw last year has turned into a horny young women. While in missionary, we dfk'd a lot while she squeezed her legs tightly around my hips and grabbed my hair. We moved on to doggie, cg and back to missionary. Julie is very tight and I could feel her kitty clutch and suck in my manhood. Back in missionary staring into her eyes, I knew that I was about to pop, so asked if I could cum on her face. Without saying anything, she nodded with a little grin on her face. I took that gesture as a yes and positioned Kirk Jr. over her face where I popped on her face and mostly in her mouth where she surprisingly swallowed any drops that made its way into her mouth.

Wow, what a session! Julie has definitely grown into her own during the past year. She has blossomed from a shy girl into a sexy young women, but at the same time remain mysterious in her personality.

Face: 7 (cute, eclectic look...can't really explain properly)
Body: 8 (spinner type body, but with curves)
Service: 9 (dfk, daty, digits, mpos, bbbj, daty, cof, cim).

RedLight

Joined Nov 4, 2009
Messages 255
Re: Julie @ Select

I'll tell you Kirk, I never would have looked her way but you have me interested in Julie now. Time for my first visit to Select.

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861

RedLight said:
I'll tell you Kirk, I never would have looked her way but you have me interested in Julie now. Time for my first visit to Select.

Just so you know RedLight, Julie is not your traditional pretty girl. She has a unique look to her, so much so that I think you either like her because you are intrigued or she's not your style and you don't like her look.

toocooldude

Joined Nov 27, 2009
Messages 347

Kirk Lazarus said:
RedLight said:

Just so you know RedLight, Julie is not your traditional pretty girl. She has a unique look to her, so much so that I think you either like her because you are intrigued or she's not your style and you don't like her look.

19 5'4" and petite with curves in the right places, all I need to hear. Thanks Kirk

olayda

Joined Jan 5, 2010
Messages 320
Re: Kirk's POV Review: Julie @ Select

Wow! What a great review Captain K.

I've never even heard of this girl before. I'm like a kid in a candy store in this town.

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
Re: Kirk's POV Review: Julie @ Select

jiggyjiggy said:
KL you should change your handle to the Energizer Bunny, you just keep going and going. :lol: I envy you dude!

:lol: :lol: That's funny. Unfortunately, I've run out of batteries lately (dealing with other matters) so have not hobbied lately, as evident by my lack of posts and reviews. I should be ready to roll and get back on the saddle by next month...I still have that Mirage freebie that I won to use up!

About this Discussion

13 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom