Made with Love

IN-Call Kirk's POV Review: Jessie @ Mirage

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
As Jessie has returned to Mirage's roster, I am posting this review of her when I saw her last year before she retired. The recent reviews of Jessie suggest that her service level is very consistent compared to my session last year.

Jessie is thin and very cute. I noticed that she had a lot of make-up foundation on, which I'm not a fan of, but no big deal. She had a couple of piercings around her mouth area and one nipple ring, but no piercings anywhere else on her body (other than small holes where piercings use to be). As she is one of the french girls, I expected limited conversation (similar to my experiences with Misty, Maxime and Roxanne with Mirage), but was pleasantly surprise to find that Jessie was talkative (not too much) and friendly. This helped me build a repoire and get to know the girl which increases my desire to bang them. Her English was excellent.

Took care of business, got in shower and came out to see Jessie dancing in the room by herself. She was rocking out to a dance song and singing to the lyrics. I just stood there and watched with excitement. We got to know each other for a bit and then started making out dfk styles. She then took off her dress to reveal a perfectly slender body. She had a tan that was fading and a large tattoo.

She started to kiss me all over my body and made her way down to Kirk Lazarus Jr. Lots of saliva, bls and dt. Without me doing so, she forcefully shoved her throat covering my entire Kirk Lazarus and kept pumping her mouth up and down several time with gagging before she got up to gasp a breath of air. I then threw her on the bed and worked my way down to her completely shaved kitty. Some daty and light digits was received well with some quiet moaning.

On went the condom and as I was about to mount her, she said that she doesn't do cg because of a snowboarding injury to her left hip. She then pointed to her right hip and said "you can do what ever you want with this side". Funny. Started in missionary with dfk and slow thrusts. Picked up the pace with faster and harder thrusts and her moaning became louder. I then got on my knees, grabbed her right leg (the good hip) and started to pound away while she was screaming "fuck fuck fuck" After about 10 mins of pumping away, she said that she was coming and to pump her harder. I obliged and within a couple of minutes, I came while she was quivering and squeezing both legs around me. I stayed inside her for a minute or so while catching my breath. When I removed Kirk Lazarus Jr., she grimaced and smiled and said that she was really sensitive down there and called me a "beast". LOL. While lying on the bed catching our breathes, she extended her hand for a handshake and said "we make a good team". It was kinda weird, but I shook her hand and took it as a compliment that she also enjoyed herself.

We rested for about 5 mins. and started to dfk again. She grabbed my cock while I gave her some digits. Under her breath, she called me a pervert and gave me another sloppy bbbj with dt. With only 15 mins left, I slapped on the condom and started to pump her from behind with Jessie facing the mirror. Watching her facial reactions with each pump was amazing. The sight of the slender ass and artwork on her back was awesome. The sight of her clenching the sheets and burying her head into the mattress and screaming was too much for me and I came for a 2nd sog. This time, she called me a crazy guy and said thank you. I was soaking wet in my sweat which dripped onto her body. I apologized for that, but she said that it was okay and that it was sexy. Wow, this girl was saying all the right things. Whether she meant it or not, I didn't care as it boosted my ego.

After taking a second shower, I got out to get dressed. This time, Jessie was standing completely naked in front of the mirror again and dancing and singing while slapping her pussy to the beat of the music. What a sight to behold. After exchanging small pecks on the lips, I left with a huge smile on my face.

I realize that my experience was much better than some of the other reviews and this could have been a case of YMMV. I considered myself lucky in that I probably caught her on a good day when for some reason or another, she was really happy as demonstrated by her perky attitude and dancing in front of the mirror.

Face: 8
Body: 8.5 w/ some piercings and tattoos
Service 9: dfk, daty, light digits, bbbj, dt (didn't get a chance to see if CIM was available as I came both times while banging her). She did mention that I was not to cum on her face.
Donation: $300

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
Iambad said:
Was she really dancing and singing while slapping her pussy to the beat of the music Kirk :eek:

Yes, she was dancing and singing to the song while looking in the full length mirror and slapping her pussy to the beat of the music. I don't have enough of an imagination to make this shit up!

Trump

Joined Mar 23, 2010
Messages 723
ChaosTheory said:
Great review Kirk. i am going to have to hop on that Jessie train. French girls..........

..oops...i just lost it for a second there.

I need to see her.

:lol: Kirk one of the best reviews I have seen, you have quite the talent.

Top Bottom