Made with Love

IN-Call Kirk's POV Review: Emm (Independent)

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
I recently saw Emm, an independent young lady. My review is below.

Emm answered the phone and booked the appointment. The location is near Vic Park/401. The appointment came off without a hitch. I was greeted at the door by Emm and and can confirm that her pics in the ad are real. She is a cute looking girl around 19-21 with Slavic or northern Greece facial features, but Canadian-born (I assumed). The description of her body being 100lbs and 5'4" are also correct. From the ad, I knew going in that cbj would be the standard and no bbbj or kissing either...so I set my expectations accordingly.

When I got in, she was texting on the phone with her friend and giggling. Didn't really pay any attention or interact with me other than the initial hello. In my mind, I shift gears setting my expectations of this session even lower as it appears that this will be a wham-bam-thankyou-mam session with no fantasy of having sex with a gf. Once she finished texting, she apologized and we started to chat for a few things and took care of business. I then excused myself to the shower. Came out to some more small talk until she moved close to me and started to caress me. She then took off her clothes to reveal a young and tight body with perky breasts (I'd say small B's) and completely bare. Her removal of clothes is a matter-of-fact and no teasing involved.

As I caressed her tight body, I moved in for a kiss, but could tell that kissing on the lips was not available (no lk, lfk or dfk) since she did the turning of the head move to avoid our lips touching. Anyway, to get me in the mood, I caressed her body (she did same with me) and kissed her all over...on the neck, cheeks (face and bum), breasts, etc. Her kitty was bare and looked fabulous...nothing wrong with it, but I wasn't in the mood for daty so passed on that. I did participate in 1 digit though and it was warm and tight. She was moaning throughout this groping part of the session.

She then gave me a cbj for a few minutes. Nothing mindblowing or extraordinary about the cbj, but it was still relaxing to get a mouth massage for Kirk Jr. Emm then got on top and started CG. The feeling was so good as she went up and down Kirk Jr. while I squeezed her breasts and listen to her moans next to my ear. We then switched to missionary with legs spread, legs on my shoulders, feet against my chest, etc. As I sped up. she became more vocal. Emm is a very vocal girl and you will know when you have hit the right spot or going at the right speed. We then switched to doggie where she was taking all I could dish out. We went at it for several more minutes where the "OMG" vocalizations got louder and louder until she came (or so she said). I wasn't done and kept on going for a few more minutes until I came. I relaxed for a bit, then freshened up and left.

Overall, it was an okay session mostly because it was with a young cute spinner with a tight body and kitty. It was mechanical however, and I did not feel the intimacy in this session. For me, total satisfaction would also include some sort of intimacy or fantasy of intimacy. I was actually surprised that I enjoyed myself even though it was a mechanical session.

If you are looking for a young spinner providing PSE services, she is not the one. If you are looking for someone to provide you with a fantasy that she's into you as a lover, I would not recommend. However, if you want a young spinner, cute GND face who loves sex and will perform the deed within the limits I mention here, then I would recommend her. Her menu opens up to kissing at an additional $50 for a rate of $300/hour, which I find too expensive for her services...but others may disagree.

Face: 7.3(For comparison, Cory @ RM is 8.8, Abby @ Mirage, Tessa @ Mirage and Tania at Maximum (retired) are 8.5s, Billie @ RM and Tyler @ RM are 8.0s, Hannah @ Mirage is 7.0)

Body: 8 - Nice spinner body, toned, perky breasts

Service: 7.0 - No kissing (at the $250/hr rate) or bbbj. Available were digits, mpos, cbj. Sort of mechanical.

Damage: $250/hr. Personally I think its too much for an indy with the type of service.

Repeat: Maybe in a few months, but no immediate urge to see her anytime soon.

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
Re: Kirk's POV Review: Emm (Independent)

Great review Kirk, very informatve I suppose that she charges an extra fee for bbbj too. Thanks for explain your rates using a top SPs ranking. Cory is closer of the top of my TDL after your review, 8.8 wow! ;)

severeaddicted

Joined Dec 17, 2009
Messages 290

Thanks for the informative good review of Emm. I mean good review because you politely tell us members not to spend our money on an inexperience sp. Or/and giving us the option to do so ;)

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861

Wilsonjso said:
Great review Kirk, very informatve I suppose that she charges an extra fee for bbbj too. Thanks for explain your rates using a top SPs ranking. Cory is closer of the top of my TDL after your review, 8.8 wow! ;)

I don't believe that bbbj is an option at all. It's strictly cbj only. The $50 upgrade is for kissing, but even that service seems mechanical as described by Hound Dog's helpful review

toocooldude

Joined Nov 27, 2009
Messages 347

Classy review dude so many bad/sad signs of a not a great experience and you wrote it perfectly. Why do we keep wasting our hard earned dollars into mechanical service?. Nice body does not justify ok service, she has to learn soon or will lose many potential customers.

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650

toocooldude said:
Classy review dude so many bad/sad signs of a not a great experience and you wrote it perfectly. Why do we keep wasting our hard earned dollars into mechanical service?. Nice body does not justify ok service, she has to learn soon or will lose many potential customers.
Ditto.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563

I agree, Emm seems like a nice girl, but considering the service I think her price structure is a tad too much. Speaking only for myself only, I prefer hot service over hot looks most of the time, but when both are included then I leave on a high. :mrgreen:

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861

clintE said:
Kirk you are one amazing reviewer. Appreciate your honest words.

How many SP do you see a month?

Thanks clintE. If I had my way, I would see one each day! But time and $ constraints, I limit myself to 3-4/month.

About this Discussion

12 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom