Made with Love

Out-Call Kirk's POV Review: Eden @ Cupids

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
Next on my TDL on the Cupids roster was Eden. Here is my review.

Eden came in very elegantly dressed in black tights, knee high boots and a fashionable pea coat. Eden's pics are accurate. Her body is toned but not as tanned as in the pics (probably due to the winter season). Facially, she is GND attractive and reminds me of a college girl during the day and party girl at night. In comparison to other girls I've seen recently, She would rank behind Taylor @ Cupids, Blair @ Cupids, Tessa @ Mirage, but ranks before Hope @ Cupids and Emm (Indy)...all of this being subjective of course. She looks her stated age of 22 yrs. old and has this innocent yet naughty look to her. She has some minor blemishes, but nothing noticeable (just throwing it out there for those who are picky in the complexion department).

Personality-wise, Eden is very outgoing and comfortable to be with. No hesitation, no pretension, no shyness, just plain outgoing...what you see is what you get. The fact that she seemed so comfortable and casual with me made me feel comfortable. After a few minutes of effortless chatter, she excused herself to go to the washroom. When she came out...POW! All she was wearing were a classy set of bra and panties. Wow, Eden isn't playing any games here, she was ready to rumble. To think of it, what she was wearing in her pics was what she wore when she stepped out of the bathroom.

We head into the bedroom and started with passionate dfk. I let my hands do the roaming from head to toe and she did like-wise. I then slowly removed her bra to reveal a nice set of breasts. They were not large, but a nice handful. I worked my way down for some daty and digits, which was received well. We switched favours and she teasingly worked her way down my body with small kisses. Once she got to the promised land, she continued to tease me with kisses around Kirk Jr. until she finally met him. The bbbj technique was great...not too soft and not too hard. There was also a fair share of dt without much effort. I was ready for the main event, so got Kirk Jr. covered before Eden mounted for a good cg ride. She started out slowly, but then increased the speed and became very vocal. We switched turns in taking the lead in cg. I also took the opportunity to get some more dfk. After a vigorous cg, we switched to missionary where I started slowly, but quickly picked up the pace at her encouragement. In this position, Eden kept intense eye contact and was very vocal in both moans, dirty talk and cursing...naughty naughty girl ;) This torrid pace continued to various mpos until I finished with sweat drenched all over me.

Unfortunately for me, the hour was up so we only had a chance to chat for a couple of minutes before Eden had to freshen up and fix her hair, which I inadvertently messed up while engaging in the sex-a-thon.

Overall, I had a great session and would repeat at some point. If you are looking for a thin blonde, outgoing and relaxed girl with GFE services, I would recommend Eden.

_ _

Joined Dec 14, 2009
Messages 432
Re: Kirk's POV Review: Eden @ Cupids

Kirk, you know you are my hero, right?? Your reviews rock. I tried to see Blair this weekend based on your review but she called in sick. Eden has been added to the TDL as well.

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
Re: Kirk's POV Review: Eden @ Cupids

sentry11 said:
Kirk, you know you are my hero, right?? Your reviews rock. I tried to see Blair this weekend based on your review but she called in sick. Eden has been added to the TDL as well.

No, no, no sentry11...you are my hero as I have not been adventuresome enough to experiment with sessions as craziest as yours!! I don't think that you can go wrong with Blair, Eden or Taylor.

road less traveled

Joined Feb 8, 2010
Messages 58
My session with Eden pretty much mirrors Kirk's. Upon initial inspection, Eden's sweet body gave me an instant chubby. Hight-octane personality combined with full menu: dfk, bls, dt, bbbjtc, digits (front/rear) etc. make Eden one of my favs, I'm sure along with many others.

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
road less traveled said:
My session with Eden pretty much mirrors Kirk's. Upon initial inspection, Eden's sweet body gave me an instant chubby. Hight-octane personality combined with full menu: dfk, bls, dt, bbbjtc, digits (front/rear) etc. make Eden one of my favs, I'm sure along with many others.

Thanks for the confirmation RLT, and good to know that Eden is still on her game :)

About this Discussion

13 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom