Made with Love

IN-Call Kirk's POV Review: Cassidy @ Entourage

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
https://www.theredzone.com/to/cassidy/#

I have seen Cassidy a couple of times now, and each time, I can never get enough of that young innocent face and that illegal body of hers. One Friday a few weeks ago, I was at a restaurant downtown and saw her eating there with a few other people. I decided not to blur the fantasy/reality line and did not approach her. However, what I did, was called Entourage to see if I could see her the next day. Something about seeing a chick in a restaurant and making arrangements to sleep with her the next day without any interactivion turned me on. Anyway, called up Entourage and made the booking with the guy on the phone who seemed organized, courteous and professional. Booking was a breeze. Arrived at the downtown hotel location and was given the suite number. I was greeted by Cassidy at the door...the pictures of her are true, so I don't need to described the body. She has a young and fresh looking face with freckles. Very pretty.

We chatted for a bit before I took a shower. Once I got out of the shower, she attacked me right away with some dfk and off to the races we went. I slowly peeled off her dress and lingerie to reveal a tight tight tight body. She had soft skin, a flat tummy, nice compact bum and the piece de resistance...those beautiful, round, succulent, firm and warm breasts. From recent memory, these are one of the best set of breasts on a tight body that I've seen. Usually, big breasts come with a curvy body, but not in this case...these are big breasts on a fit body - which is my preference.

I buried my face in those breasts for a minute, then licked and sucked on them while Cassidy was moaning. I then laid her down for some daty and digits. It was her turn and we switched for bbbj which was great. It was a combination of tongue swirling, licking and partial dt while I caressed her natural red hair. Cassidy then mounted me for cg, switched to missionary, then to doggie and returning back to missionary while dfk'ing as much as we could and feeding off each other's moans of ecstasy. Other than Charity of TOG, Cassidy is very tight and I could feel Kirk Jr.'s head get squeezed with every movement in and out of here.

When I was about to pop, she told me to finish on her chest. How could I say no to that? I gave her a russian, which lasted for about 5 seconds when I popped on her breasts and gave her a pearl necklace. I was exhausted, but managed to find a towel to wipe up the mess I made on her. I was so spent that my legs were shaking from the afterglow.

If our schedules work out, I would repeat with Cassidy again without hesitation.

Ratings:

Face: 8 (young student girl, fresh face, freckles, GND)
Body: 9 (this has to be one of the near perfect bodies I've seen. Big natural gravity defying breasts on a fit body)
Service: 8.5 (dfk, daty, digits, bbbj, semi-dt, mpos, cob)
Agency: 8.0 (booking was easy and efficient, with going market rates. The only thing is that they should have liquid body wash rather than using the hotel soap bar).

O

oagre

Re: Kirk's POV Review: Cassidy @ Entourage

Good call on not approaching her at the restaurant. In my experience, it is the single most hated and despised things that girls dislike and she would probably have banned you if you had tried it.

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
Re: Kirk's POV Review: Cassidy @ Entourage

Beenthere123 said:
Kirk have you seen finer breasts than hers?. I have to rate her natural breasts as 9.99999 /10

BT123

Some girls I've seen such as Kelly @ Mirage, Rihannon @ Mirage and Hope @ Cupids have nice big breasts, but Cassidy's is a bit above those just because those breasts on top of a toned body like hers is lethal.

Top Bottom