Made with Love

IN-Call Kirk's POV Review: Brooke @ GOE

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
Brooke is a natural looking girl next door witb tied back light brunette hair, kind of plain jane, nothing fancy. Slim body as described. Friendly and fun attitude. She is a very well educated young lady and looks about 22-24 yrs. old.

After some small talk we DFK'd then she started a bbbj + bls + shaft licking which felt great. I didn't want to pop so soon so asked her to relax while I indulged in some DATY with some light digits. After satisfying my thirst, I asked her to put a dome on Kirk Jr. and ride me. She started off in CG and then leaned down for some dfk. We then switched to several positions including missionary, spooning and doggie. Throughout all of those things that happened, Brooke was encouraging me to go harder and that she like what I was doing. I love it when the ladies encourage me as it gets me harder. When I was eventually finished, I was exhausted and just laid there until I could get enough energy to take a shower and leave with a big grin on my face.

Ratings:

Face - 7.5 (natural, plain, girl next door)
Body - 8 (slim with small breasts)
Attitude - 8 (friendly and engaging personality, smiles and giggles a lot)
Service - 8.0 (dfk, bbbj, bls, light digits, daty, mpos, no PSE)
Damage - $300

Repeat: Maybe if I see all of the other young slim ladies on my TDL.

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,966
Re: Kirk's POV Review: Brooke @ GOE

Thanks for the review Kirk. Just one question. I also love slim sps and I read all your reviews very closely as IMHO you have very good taste in sps. I thought that Brooke was a blonde? At least that's what it says on the GOE website. Also I assumed that Brooke's face was also better than a 7.5?

Kirk, Brooke's been on my tdl for the longest time. I'm just wondering if Brooke is worth the $300/hr pricetag? I guess that's more than one question isn't it :lol:. Kirk how would you compare Brooke facially to some of the other sps that you've seen?

Any response that you could give me would be much appreciated. Thanks again for the great review of Brooke.

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861

Winslow said:
Thanks for the review Kirk. Just one question. I also love slim sps and I read all your reviews very closely as IMHO you have very good taste in sps. I thought that Brooke was a blonde? At least that's what it says on the GOE website. Also I assumed that Brooke's face was also better than a 7.5?

Kirk, Brooke's been on my tdl for the longest time. I'm just wondering if Brooke is worth the $300/hr pricetag? I guess that's more than one question isn't it :lol:. Kirk how would you compare Brooke facially to some of the other sps that you've seen?

Any response that you could give me would be much appreciated. Thanks again for the great review of Brooke.

Thanks for all the feedback guys.

Winslow - You are right, I love spinners or slim SPs. I good rule of thumb for me in determining whether she is a spinner is that she is 5'3" or shorter and less than 100lbs and whether she is slim is that she is 5'6" or taller and around 115lbs...but I digress. Back to your question.

Brooke is a dirty blonde...meaning dirty blonde hair of course, but she does like some dirty talk lol. Yes, I gave her a 7.5 because she looked plain to me that day. I also like youthful faces around the 19-22 yrs bracket and Brooke looks to me around 22-24 yrs old. I do tend to give low marks for facial appearance unless she is a total knockout, but that's just me being very picky...you'll have to take that into consideration when you read my reviews.

Facially, I would say that the following girls are in "Tier 1" (being the most attractive to me with ratings of 8.5+ out of 10): Cory @ RM, Abby @ Mirage, Paris @ GOE, Tania @ Maximum (now MIA), Leslie @ TOG, Courtney @ Mistique

Tier 2 (ratings between 8-8.5): Billie @ RM, Jesse @ RM, Tyler @ RM, Cassidy @ Entourage, Tessa @ Mirage, Ellen @ Maximum

Tier 3 (ratings of 7.5-8): Charity @ TOG, Hannah @ Mirage, Kayleigh Carter (Indy), Emm (Indy). This is where I would slot Brooke - of course this is just my opinion and many will differ with this assessment.

Hope that helps.

B

Beenthere123

Kirk Lazarus said:
Winslow said:

Facially, I would say that the following girls are in "Tier 1" (being the most attractive to me with ratings of 8.5+ out of 10): Cory @ RM, Abby @ Mirage, Paris @ GOE, Tania @ Maximum (now MIA), Leslie @ TOG, Courtney @ Mistique

Wow Kirk you are a tough judge.

Cory and Paris are 9.5 to me. Why God created us all different ;)

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,966

Kirk Lazarus said:
Winslow said:

Thanks for all the feedback guys.

Winslow - You are right, I love spinners or slim SPs. I good rule of thumb for me in determining whether she is a spinner is that she is 5'3" or shorter and less than 100lbs and whether she is slim is that she is 5'6" or taller and around 115lbs...but I digress. Back to your question.

Brooke is a dirty blonde...meaning dirty blonde hair of course, but she does like some dirty talk lol. Yes, I gave her a 7.5 because she looked plain to me that day. I also like youthful faces around the 19-22 yrs bracket and Brooke looks to me around 22-24 yrs old. I do tend to give low marks for facial appearance unless she is a total knockout, but that's just me being very picky...you'll have to take that into consideration when you read my reviews.

Tier 2 (ratings between 8-8.5): Billie @ RM, Jesse @ RM, Tyler @ RM, Cassidy @ Entourage, Tessa @ Mirage, Ellen @ Maximum

Tier 3 (ratings of 7.5-8): Charity @ TOG, Hannah @ Mirage, Kayleigh Carter (Indy), Emm (Indy). This is where I would slot Brooke - of course this is just my opinion and many will differ with this assessment.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for the excellent response Kirk. It's much appreciated. Personally I've only seen Tyler out of that all star list of sps. Your facial rating scale now gives me a great idea as too what sps that I should see next.

Top Bottom