Made with Love

Out-Call Kirk's POV Review: Anjelina @ Toronto Passions

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
Saw Anjelina for an outcall about 3 months ago. Below is my review of that encounter.

Anjelina is a tiny girl with a pretty face. She has European (Spanish or Portuguese) facial features...very cute...and a brown-olive skin tone. A very Mediterranean look to her. Anjelina was also elegantly dressed for the encounter. She is an outgoing girl and we talked about various things before getting down to the nitty gritty.

After some chit-chat, she removed her dress to reveal a tight little body with small breasts, flat tummy and a compact but meaty bum. She also had a few tattoos, but nothing major. After some dfk, which I sensed some lingering smoke flavour and smell, she proceeded with a nice bbbj with some bls. I then sampled some DATY before putting on protection and doing it in CG, Doggie, Mish, back to Doggie and finished off in the Jockey position. With her small size, every position felt great.

Angelina is a good looking girl, personable and tries hard to please. I had a good time, but really didn't feel the connection (not anyone's fault), so will not repeat. I do recommend if you are looking for a spinner and a looker...this recommendation is on the basis of seeing her about 3 months ago and assume that nothing has changed since.

Top Bottom