Made with Love
Sexy Friends Toronto
SPDir

MUSE Kiora @ Muse

  • Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Zachy

Senior Member
Joined Mar 10, 2010
Messages 340
Kiora is very good looking girl with curvy body. But curves are all at the right places. Facially she is beautiful young lady. She is very talented, very enjoyable girl. Kiora looks better in person than in her pictures. Massage was really good, like i said she is very talented. She is very playful girl within MP limits. You will not get disappointed with Kiora. Hygiene was perfect. Muse has very nice location and rooms are designed very tastefully.

Kiora's attitude was great, like i have said she is very enjoyable lady. I had absolutely wonderful time at Muse with Kiora. I would never hesitate to repeat with Kiora and Muse.

Massage : 8
Face: 10
Body: 9
Hygiene:10
Attitude:10
 

Ryobi

Active member
Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 36
I have seen Kiora too. She is one hot looking girl and very fun to be with.
 

Zachy

Senior Member
Joined Mar 10, 2010
Messages 340
For me her facial future is 10 Dapperdon. But it can change for everyone's taste.
 

moran

Well-known member
Joined Dec 28, 2009
Messages 68
zachy said:
Kiora is very good looking girl with curvy body. But curves are all at the right places. Facially she is beautiful young lady. She is very talented, very enjoyable girl. Kiora looks better in person than in her pictures. Massage was really good, like i said she is very talented. She is very playful girl within MP limits. You will not get disappointed with Kiora. Hygiene was perfect. Muse has very nice location and rooms are designed very tastefully.

Kiora's attitude was great, like i have said she is very enjoyable lady. I had absolutely wonderful time at Muse with Kiora. I would never hesitate to repeat with Kiora and Muse.

Massage : 8
Face: 10
Body: 9
Hygiene:10
Attitude:10




Kiora looks hot. I also prefer women with curves. Another girl at the spa has a bangin body, jessica
. Anyone see her?
 

Zachy

Senior Member
Joined Mar 10, 2010
Messages 340
moran said:
Kiora looks hot. I also prefer women with curves. Another girl at the spa has a bangin body, jessica
. Anyone see her?


She is my next stop Moran.
 

Zachy

Senior Member
Joined Mar 10, 2010
Messages 340
blood sports said:
Me too. Thick, chocolate girls are a tasty treat. Gonna try to book a session at the end of the week.


Muse has too many so hot gems. I have been there few times and everytime i had great time with gems.
 

Zachy

Senior Member
Joined Mar 10, 2010
Messages 340
Dapperdon said:
Zachy , who else have you seen ?

The ladies i have seen at Muse either they are not with Muse (dont know where they are) or they are retired. Thats why no point to tell their names.

But Talia is #1 in my TDL. Look at her lips!! :mrgreen:
 

jumpingjackflash

Reviewer
Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 2,941
zachy said:
The ladies i have seen at Muse either they are not with Muse (dont know where they are) or they are retired. Thats why no point to tell their names.

But Talia is #1 in my TDL. Look at her lips!! :mrgreen:

Very nice, wow, I agree about the lips.
 

el matador

Well-known member
Joined Jan 9, 2010
Messages 130
Dapperdon said:
I also met kiora and man those are nice ..I think I was talking to her chest the entire time

Her pics look totally hot. Is she bi-racial? Mariah Carey vibe?
 

RAWD

Well-known member
Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 2,166
You guys need to learn multiple targeting. :razz:

IMO, Kiora also has a very pretty face. I like to alternate between her eyes and her boobs :lol:
 

JackassJack

Well-known member
Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 558
RAWD said:
You guys need to learn multiple targeting. :razz:

IMO, Kiora also has a very pretty face. I like to alternate between her eyes and her boobs :lol:

HAHAHAH good one RAWD

I have to see this girl!
 

Zachy

Senior Member
Joined Mar 10, 2010
Messages 340
Kiora is lots of guys fave forza. She is great gal.
 

kevinarnold

BANNED
Joined Mar 4, 2010
Messages 11
el matador said:
Her pics look totally hot. Is she bi-racial? Mariah Carey vibe?
She does have a Mariah Carey thing going.... with huge naturals and a much better attitude!!!
 
J

JohnFK

Guest
I could get lost forever in her bosom.

Other women would kill for her gorgeous locks.
 
Top Bottom