Made with Love

Kinsley@VIP

yark

Joined Nov 15, 2009
Messages 12
I haven't had to book with a girl I hadn't met in person for awhile. I didn't actually have to this time either, but by the time I was deciding who to see, the little head was firmly in charge and was intrigued by a couple details on her VIP writeup, specifically natural E cups and the fact that it was only her second day on the job ( having waited until her 19th birthday as Harvi doesn't hire girls under 19 ). I don't know Harvi's screening process, but it certainly seems to work.

Kinsley greeted me at the door with a smile and a kiss, wearing a simple black dress with a zippered front. She has a cute face and a friendly smile. Her figure is curvy, and well-proportioned with natural breasts, which seemed to be struggling to escape ( I was only too happy to help ).

There were a few tells that she is new to the business. There was an awkward moment of silence when it came to pay. A few times the words “would you like me to … “ emerged from her lips. There was a moment at the beginning where she seemed uncertain how to break the ice ( which was easily disarmed by moving in for a kiss ). She wore large dangling earrings, one of which fell out a couple times. However, once the ice was broken and the session underway, we found a comfortable physical chemistry and left the initial awkwardness behind us.

The session proper started out with some kissing, with a lot of tongue play. She was on her back when her bra came off, and her breasts falling free were beautiful to behold. She was reasonably vocal, for the most part not overly loud, and knew what she liked. After the main event, we finished with a brief massage and more kissing and cuddling to fill out the remaining time.

Sexually, she knows what she's doing, and hopefully will become a little more comfortable with breaking the ice. I had to take a little more initiative than I usually do on a “first date”, but not by much.

yark

Joined Nov 15, 2009
Messages 12
Findmeway said:
Thanks for the good review Yark, her breasts real?

Yes, they are.

It seems she's going to be in Vancouver for a few months, working with Vic2Van, after April 27, back in Vic for school in September, and likely here for the VIP party in the summer ( Harvi responded to the review elsewhere ).

About this Discussion

7 Replies
1K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom