Made with Love
Sexy Friends Toronto
Hot Pink List

Sassy Angels Kiara @ Sassy Angels... WOW.

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

J Strummer

Reviewer
Joined Jul 9, 2013
Messages 890
So… Monday came. Had to work on a couple things for Tuesday but it still was a ‘day off’ after all. I was able to make time to enjoy the nice weather and got out and have some fun in the city. I had to make the most of the day so I checked the ads on this great board. Noticed that some beautiful angels would be available throughout the day - one of them being Kiara - and contacted Sassy Angels.

I met Kiara at a social last month and she got my attention right away back then. Folks… she is G O R G E O U S.

The kind of girl that walks into a room and make EVERYBODY turn her head and look. Not only because of her stunning body but also because of how BEAUTIFUL she is… and her personality… simply enchanting. Spend a couple of minutes with her and you’ll feel like you’re the luckiest man in the world just because you’re having the chance to be close to such an incredibly beautiful girl.

Pictures depict her body well… no face in them but folks, believe me she is BEAUTIFUL… all her facial features, adorned by a hair style that just fits her perfectly. (Note… for those who wonder about body art: She has one tattoo on her back, shoulder blade, pretty cool… but trust me on this one folks, you won’t even notice… you’ll be lost in her mesmerizing blue eyes and/or the amazing time you’re having with her)

Made it to the condo, she was running a few minutes late. No biggie. When I made it up I was greeted in a very nice and friendly manner. She recognized me and was given the most beautiful smile. We headed to the suite… a bit of chit chat to catch up… shower (yup, it was a warm long weekend)… then joined her on the bed where we just continued where we left… until she grabbed me by the neck and pulled me towards her and kissed me. I obliged. Wow… what an amazing kisser she is. Her heart and soul are in those kisses. Simply… amazing.

Things escalated and got more passionate. She had to let go of her shoes… somehow… the intense DFK continued… and towel went off along with her corset. With it out of the way I directed all my attention to those natural breasts of her… had to revel in them. She definitely enjoyed it. Her panties went off… the kissing continued and she asked me to lie down. I obliged. BBBJ… slow, wet, DT while some tongue action happened… the whole area got taken care of… fantastically. Then we decided to get into other fun and sexy things… CG… oh boy… what a ride. She was totally into it… definitely enjoying it… and so was I… and that stunning body of hers… just a pleasure to look at it… let’s not even talk of other things.

We took a little bit to recover; cuddled for a little bit and talked. Looking at those blue eyes of her again was an added bonus, no doubt. With just enough time left, I hit the shower. Said our goodbyes… and that it will be great to meet again. And folks… I will. Hell yeah. I will definitely see her again.

What A Wookie

Reviewer
Joined Dec 21, 2009
Messages 2,658
Another solid review. Found her on Twitter recently and she's definitely someone I want to see. Thanks for sharing.

drunkmunky

Joined Jun 19, 2010
Messages 10
I did a search and she is formerly Elyse from TP and Jaylyn from RM?

Might be wrong but that may give context for reviews.

Thx.

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
drunkmunky said:
I did a search and she is formerly Elyse from TP and Jaylyn from RM?

Might be wrong but that may give context for reviews.

Thx.

No, not the same girl.

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
I met Kiara at a social. She's very nice and carries herself well. I'm not a fan of celebrity comparisons, but her big eyes reminded me of the actress Eva Green. Note: Kiara reminds me of this actress, but she is not a doppelganger of the actress.

Strummer, how do you like the Sassy suite? Don't you like the strategically placed mirrors? Last time I was in that suite I made full use of those mirrors. Oh, I hope you didn't mind my finger prints on the mirror and my left bum cheek imprint on the mirror. I was having so much fun :yahoo:

turk757

Reviewer
Joined Nov 5, 2010
Messages 72
Nice review Strum. I remember her from the last social I attended. Real cute and loved her hairstyle. I was looking for her last week but it looks like she only works weekends?

BECO

Joined Sep 8, 2011
Messages 33
Sassy's hasn't missed a beat after ownership change.

Thanks for sharing.

Wagggg

Joined Dec 31, 2014
Messages 107
Her blue eyes the sky color or dark ones.

Many thanks for future response.

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
Kiara's new pics from Luxuria Studio's twitter page...WOW

J Strummer

Reviewer
Joined Jul 9, 2013
Messages 890
Kirk Lazarus said:
Kiara's new pics from Luxuria Studio's twitter page...WOW

Yes, I agree Kirk... WOW.

Kiara is definitely in the 'WOW' category.

And the pic is great too. I've seen a good number of pics from Luxuria Studio... and hey, is she a great photographer or what?! Awesome pics.

Top Bottom