Made with Love

IN-Call Khloe @ DM

truedat

BANNED
Joined May 14, 2010
Messages 112
I was intrigued by the pictures of Khloe on the website. Booking was easy and they were nice enough to fit me in their busy schedule. The location was near the airport in a nice hotel near the 401. Getting up there from city core was a bit of a trek but the drive was quick. The parking near the hotel was convenient but you have to pay but it was better than parking downtown and having to walk.

I got upstairs to see a very young girl. She is definitely 19 no more. You can see the baby fat on her body. I felt kinda bad cause she was so damn young. This put a bit of an awkward spin in my head. I always assume the websites reduce the age by 5 years or so. In terms of looks she was not my type, she is more tanned and mediteranian and can easily pass for italian/greek/east indian/middle eastern. So I was not totally attracted to her. In terms of her body, she had natural B's. Not a spinner or toned but had some curves. I showered and started DFK where I could taste a hint of smokers breath. She has a tongue ring and a lip ring and has her clit pierced. You will have to initiate with this girl and be the leader.

Her BBBJ was very good and I was able to push her head down and choke her a bit which was a pleasant surprise. She took direction well. I performed digits and could tell she is friggin tight. I was able to illicit an orgasm from digits alone. I did not partake in DATY because I generally never partake in that act unless I am super attracted to the girl. The session started and I got in her kitty and she was very very tight. I had a hard time getting off because my mind was not totally there. It took me about 45 mins to get the first SOG which was BBBJ followed by CIM.

If you guys like the tanned italian look, this is the girl for you. She also takes good direction and will listen to you. Only service she does not perform is CIMSW.

Looks: 6/10 This is highly subjective and please do not start ripping me like a few other members did with another review I posted
Body: 7.5/10 She got an extra 1.5 for that tight kitty - but she was not my body type where I like thin fit girls
Service: 8.5/10 She took direction well but CIMSW was not on the list
Personality: 6/10 She was a bit tierd perhaps or she may have been a bit young for me or my mind was not there

Repeat: No - not because she is bad but because there is so much more tail out there

Recommend: Yes - If you like a young girl that takes directions well and is tanned go for it

Damage: $250/hour

H

HOF

Good and Fair review!

by your #'s 7/10

I met Khloe on the limo bus and will be seeing her in the near future. Why didn't you go for Greek?

Do you think, with more experience, she could move up to 9/10?

elassowipo1

Reviewer
Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 503
Iambad said:
You rate a lot of sp 6/10 Truedat. Why don't you see sp that are well reviewed on their looks, may save you some dough.

If I walked in and felt that the SP was only 6/10 I'd probably just pay the cancellation fee and leave. Not worth my time going through a session with a girl I'm not attracted to.

SloCumHeat

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 964
HOF said:
Good and Fair review!

by your #'s 7/10

I met Khloe on the limo bus and will be seeing her in the near future. Why didn't you go for Greek?

Do you think, with more experience, she could move up to 9/10?
Okay, who's gotten Greek with Khloe?

I ventured near the islands but could port there!

Yes, I will do a review soon. And would repeat after I see Brittany and Kenzi.

truedat

BANNED
Joined May 14, 2010
Messages 112
I personally did not find her facially attractive. I am biased in that I like caucasian women. Facially I found her sub-par and would not double take on her. But then again this is subjective.

I did not partake in the greek experience just because I was not feeling it.

truedat

BANNED
Joined May 14, 2010
Messages 112
Beenthere123 said:
Greeting Truedat you are just a horny perv man. You are seeing quiet a few babes lately good for you and your little one.

I have just been bored recently and wanted to put up some reviews. I do not mind taking the hit on some girls and posting reviews. I actually get a kick on posting reviews.

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
oyster shucker said:
Saw her at the HUBGFE party. I'd say she's GND cute, about a 7 face. Keep in mind it was dark and I had a couple.LOL

Lol. Thanks oyster shucker! Whether or not it was dark or whether you had a couple drinks, I trust your assessment of the ladies.

buttman

Joined Jun 8, 2010
Messages 11
I saw her at the party as well and I was sober. If u like non-anglosaxon non-plain brunettes she is the real cute mediterranean type that you'd see at the mall or at a nightclub
For me her face is at least 8/10

Top Bottom