Made with Love
Hush Companions
Mirage Entertainment

IN-Call Khloe @ DM

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

SloCumHeat

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 964
Kirk Lazarus said:
How would you compare her face to other SPs in her age group (19-21) SloCumHeat?
Khloe fits into the middle of your Beta category of the SP's I've also seen. I would rank your Beta category in this order: Jessie, Ellen, Livia, Tina, Khloe, Miley, Cassidy, Maii.

Khloe is young, and more exotic than I usually see, so there is an additional newness and attraction for me. As Buttman said, she does have this Mediterranean club chick look to her.

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
SloCumHeat said:
Khloe fits into the middle of your Beta category of the SP's I've also seen. I would rank your Beta category in this order: Jessie, Ellen, Livia, Tina, Khloe, Miley, Cassidy, Maii.

Khloe is young, and more exotic than I usually see, so there is an additional newness and attraction for me. As Buttman said, she does have this Mediterranean club chick look to her.

Thanks for the comparison SCH. That puts Khloe in perspective for me.

On another note, Ellen was such a nice girl. Too bad I didn't see her more often before she retired, but I'm sure she went on to better things.

buttman said:
I saw her at the party as well and I was sober. If u like non-anglosaxon non-plain brunettes she is the real cute mediterranean type that you'd see at the mall or at a nightclub
For me her face is at least 8/10

That's a good way to describe Khloe. Having not seen her, I will consider her if I'm in the mood for some mediterranean heat.

4Times

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 306
Thanks TrueD. Kloe has been getting some positive press and she has been high on my TDL so I appreciate the review. I met her at the party and thought she was very attractive.

H

HOF

SloCumHeat said:
Okay, who's gotten Greek with Khloe?

I ventured near the islands but could port there!

Yes, I will do a review soon. And would repeat after I see Brittany and Kenzi.

It's says greek on her profile! You know I want it:great:

loben

Joined Apr 24, 2010
Messages 3
Please let us know hows her greek island...if good then I will give her a try.

Brad Pitt

Joined Jun 11, 2010
Messages 223
truedat said:
I felt kinda bad cause she was so damn young. This put a bit of an awkward spin in my head.

Tip of the Day:
Stop over-thinking this shit, truedat. She's young, you're not, but you're both naked, yippidy do da, yippidy a, my oh my my what a wonderful day, plenty of sunshine, plenty of play, yippidy do da, yippidy aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

truedat

BANNED
Joined May 14, 2010
Messages 112
Brad Pitt said:
Tip of the Day:
Stop over-thinking this shit, truedat. She's young, you're not, but you're both naked, yippidy do da, yippidy a, my oh my my what a wonderful day, plenty of sunshine, plenty of play, yippidy do da, yippidy aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I did not point this out before but one major issue was an odd fishy smell that was ilicited from from her kitty when digits were performed. I was slightly put of by it and and was an erection-depressor.

Top Bottom