Made with Love

IN-Call Khloe @ DM

HOUND_DOG

Joined Nov 29, 2009
Messages 96
Based on some reviews on the other board , booked Khloe for 1 hour.
IMHO, she is way hotter than her pics. She has nice tan all over, beautiful eyes, long black hair and a killer smile. Not a spinner at 120 lbs over 5'5", has nice curves, and she works out, so toned legs and a rocking ass.
First half hour went great. Enthusiastic LFK/DFK, tongue stud for nice BBBJ. Not able to DT, sooooo tight during RCG, CG. Had a great CIM finish. Then last half hour, sensed Khloe was distarcted, probably from a long delay to get into room, from some room key mix up, throwing off her whole schedule. She also did not seem 100% (allergies?), thus did not push for 2nd SOG. Did some LFK/DFK, staring at her adorable face, did I mention she is really pretty?, then showered and left a bit early.

Face 8.5. More exotic than lilsted Canadian heritage would lead you to believe
Body 8.
Service 8. highlights DFK, so tight in FS. CIM finish. Hygiene impeccable
Attitude: 8,

Repeat. Yes. Khloe has great potential for someone new to industry. Confident this could be an anomaly, and she can be awesome for full hour.
Reccomend. Definitely worth seeing.

HOUND_DOG

Joined Nov 29, 2009
Messages 96
Huck Scarry said:
Nice review HD... thanks for the info. I'm curious about the room key mix up as well:mrgreen:

Damn it guys , we got to get our priorities straight!!! The important part was banging the young hottie...

Seriously, not that interesting a story. Was told hotel room card did not work (demagnetized?) even after several attempts. Basically beyond DM control and not their fault, but was offered a small discont for the incovenience.

Knight Rider

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 1,471
Awesome review, HD,

Khloe is definitely a hottie and I am glad that you had a great time with her.

I agree with the others that DM has such a stellar lineup of ladies and I have had nothing but great experiences with that agency.

KR

Top Bottom