Made with Love
Playmates Toronto
Emma Alexandra Page

IN-Call Khloe @ DM

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

HOUND_DOG

Joined Nov 29, 2009
Messages 96
Based on some reviews on the other board , booked Khloe for 1 hour.
IMHO, she is way hotter than her pics. She has nice tan all over, beautiful eyes, long black hair and a killer smile. Not a spinner at 120 lbs over 5'5", has nice curves, and she works out, so toned legs and a rocking ass.
First half hour went great. Enthusiastic LFK/DFK, tongue stud for nice BBBJ. Not able to DT, sooooo tight during RCG, CG. Had a great CIM finish. Then last half hour, sensed Khloe was distarcted, probably from a long delay to get into room, from some room key mix up, throwing off her whole schedule. She also did not seem 100% (allergies?), thus did not push for 2nd SOG. Did some LFK/DFK, staring at her adorable face, did I mention she is really pretty?, then showered and left a bit early.

Face 8.5. More exotic than lilsted Canadian heritage would lead you to believe
Body 8.
Service 8. highlights DFK, so tight in FS. CIM finish. Hygiene impeccable
Attitude: 8,

Repeat. Yes. Khloe has great potential for someone new to industry. Confident this could be an anomaly, and she can be awesome for full hour.
Reccomend. Definitely worth seeing.

B

Beenthere123

Nice review HD she has the type of ass that Rayden and Ice like.

4Times

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 306
Important review of a new SP. Thanks for bringing us the info HD. DM is on the build again.

estaban

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 19
DM has too many hot looking girls. Pete knows how to find talents i guess. Khloe looks delicious!

Iambad

Joined Jan 28, 2010
Messages 899
Beenthere123 said:
Nice review HD she has the type of ass that Rayden and Ice like.

Mine too would love to bury my nose between her cheeks.

I

iceman_dci

Holy moley Batman! Look at that ass!!

Thanks HD for posting!!

HOUND_DOG

Joined Nov 29, 2009
Messages 96
Huck Scarry said:
Nice review HD... thanks for the info. I'm curious about the room key mix up as well:mrgreen:

Damn it guys , we got to get our priorities straight!!! The important part was banging the young hottie...

Seriously, not that interesting a story. Was told hotel room card did not work (demagnetized?) even after several attempts. Basically beyond DM control and not their fault, but was offered a small discont for the incovenience.

A

All4one

HOUND_DOG said:
Damn it guys , we got to get our priorities straight!!! The important part was banging the young hottie...

:lol: yea i want to bang that young hottie too

Knight Rider

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 1,471
Awesome review, HD,

Khloe is definitely a hottie and I am glad that you had a great time with her.

I agree with the others that DM has such a stellar lineup of ladies and I have had nothing but great experiences with that agency.

KR

Top Bottom