Made with Love

IN-Call Khloe at Dreammakers

thetank

Reviewer
Joined Dec 6, 2009
Messages 531
The Mirage Limo, on the way to the last HUBGFE party, was a thing of beauty. I, thetank, was sitting there with some of Toronto’s most beautiful women, who were decked out in their Sunday’s finest. Sabrina (my sp girlfriend for the night) sat beside me, Aspen and Livia sat across from me, and Scarlett sat on my other side. Tell me I wasn’t the happiest tank in the world! Then another young lady made her way onto the limo. This gorgeous, fine young thing – about 19 years old – sat beside Sabrina. A few minutes of great conversation and making her laugh was all that was required to see that she was something special. Khloe (at Dreammakers) was her name, and thetank was VERY happy to meet her. Ten minutes later, with the help of HOF’s envelope “get to know you” game, I was locked in DFK with this young minx, and covered with her body glitter.

This morning, after an effortless booking with Dreammakers . . . despite the G20 . . . I strode out the door. Mrs. Tank looked at me and said, “I think I’m going to go get a Passion Shaken Ice Tea Lemonade at Starbucks.”

I said, “I’m going to get a 19 year old at Dreammakers.”

“Have fun,” she said.

I love my wife.

Arriving at the hotel with time to spare, I was quickly ushered up to the room by Jersey’s soft voice. I am going to have to meet that girl.

The door opened, I walked through, and there she was. What a goddess, dressed in a white and pink corsette and panties with white high heels. Khloe, at 19 years old, has to have one of the finest bodies in the industry. Her beautiful face is both sexy and GND, her skin is flawless, her small natural b-cups are soft, perky, and delicious. Her ass is the best I have seen bar none. It is a round, delicious booty that has both softness and firmness (great muscle tone in reverse cowgirl). Her legs are long, firm, and awesome. She has that terrific curve in her back that so deftly meets her ass . . . you know what I mean?

Her welcome was heart-warming. With a huge smile, she said “Tank!”, put her arms around me, and spent a few minutes in DFK. My hands explored her body as we kissed and kissed . . . and she knows how to kiss! Our conversation turned to the HUBGFE party, and how much fun we had grinding to pumping music on the Mirage Limo on the way home.

After a quick shower, I walked out to see Khloe sitting on the bed with sexy eyes. She immediately rose to meet me in the middle of the room, and our mouths returned to DFK as my hands made their way inside her panties and cupped her awesome ass and pussy. With a smile, at my request, she removed the corsette to reveal delicious natural and soft b-cups, which I devoured hungrily.

As I returned to DFK, which was very good, she hoped up and wrapped her legs around thetank. I DFKed this girl while holding her in the air, then smoothly laid her back on the bed to dine on her immaculate kitty. It was freshly shaven and presented a ring piercing to help guide my tongue to the base of clitoris. “Helpful,” I thought. “I could have found her clit even if I wasn’t smart.” She started writhing in pleasure within a few seconds, and started with sexy talk . . . now I can’t tell you what she said, but it was naughty.

After a few minutes, I explored her slim, toned belly and sides which were . . . to my delight . . . incredibly ticklish. We played the game, I will talk in a deep vibrating voice near your quivering flesh barely touching you. I think I scored well . . . as she squirmed begging for mercy. What can I say, I am thetank.

Of course, I could only torment this young woman for a few minutes before I yielded to her pleas.

She smiled, pushed thetank down on the bed – rather roughly if I remember - - and started VERY aggressive BBBJ with gagging deep throat, lots of spit, and liberal use of her tongue ring. It was great to watch, since I have never had such enthusiastic head, but after a few minutes, I requested no gagging or spit and this girl didn’t skip a beat. I just laid-back and enjoyed.

On went the cover, and she delighted me with the tightest missionary I have had. She squirmed and moaned, and was very vocal, as I pounded her as deep as the Cannon would go . . . I was impressed. It’s not every girl who can take that. The tempo increased and she started with more soft, dirty talk . . . then louder dirty talk.

Abruptly, I stopped and said “I have to see you in doggie.” She smiled, quickly switched around, and grabbed on tight to the bed for leverage, with her ass sticking out. What a beautiful sight! The Cannon was buried in her young flesh as she moaned loudly! I was a bit worried that housekeeping would show up to see what all the raucous was about, but you know me. If the housekeeper is OK, I would always be happy to turn this into a duo.

Khloe happily switched into cowgirl at my request, and rode thetank with skill, but I had to request my favourite position after a few minutes, as I was sensing some urgency from the boys. Reverse cowgirl was delivered with enthusiasm, youthful abandon, and some skill. The sight of her perfect ass pumping away on the Cannon is etched in my memory, but it was her endurance that impressed me. She rode me in pelvic thrust RCG alternating with sitting RCG for over 25 minutes.

Still, as delightful as a long RCG was, I wasn’t prepared for Khloe’s playfulness. Without any warning, sensing the approaching explosion, she slowed to a halt just below the head of the Cannon, and wiggled slowly over the head and then plummeted back down to the base of the shaft. It was breathtaking . . . incredible for sensation, but a rhythm to which I couldn’t cumm!! After a few rounds of this technique, listening to my gasps of delight and frustration, Khloe turned her head over her shoulder and smiled a mischievous smile at me.

With that, I slipped out from under her and gave her a furious but very brief pounding in missionary. The Cannon was banging her like a screen door in a hurricane, culminating in a long blast of cannon fodder. What a great finish. I was spent, and we lay together chatting for about 5 minutes before I said my goodbyes.

Great girl. Great time.

. . . and that’s why they call me thetank.

Body: 9 (All natural, slim, and toned build with excellent natural b-cups, long toned and tight legs, and a killer ass. Small lip piercing, tongue piercing, and clit piercing.)

Face: 8 (Pretty girl, even with a wig of long black hair – which looked great).

Service: 10 (GFE moving toward PSE. Excellent DFK. Good BBBJ. No attitude girl with good cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. She genuinely enjoys sex.)

Attitude: 10 (Fun, laughs easily, great smile, very “into” it, more than accommodating to requests. Completely unrushed session.)

Regret: None (I am glad I booked her)

Repeat: Yes

Overall Comment: Khloe is gorgeous and she honestly enjoys sex. She has a hot sexy look and a great attitude.

Thetank

Romance

Reviewer
Joined Apr 15, 2010
Messages 1,482
Outstanding review of a gorgeous sp . Thank you, sir! I can't stop looking at her pics.
...And Mrs. Tank should be a role model for all our SOs (ok, at least for mine!).

thetank

Reviewer
Joined Dec 6, 2009
Messages 531
romance said:
Outstanding review of a gorgeous sp . Thank you, sir! I can't stop looking at her pics.
...And Mrs. Tank should be a role model for all our SOs (ok, at least for mine!).

Thanks for the link Romance. I always forget that!! I went back and added it. I always appreciate a link in a review.

thetank

Romance

Reviewer
Joined Apr 15, 2010
Messages 1,482
thetank said:
Thanks for the link Romance. I always forget that!! I went back and added it. I always appreciate a link in a review.

thetank

No problem...forgetting the link is nothing....I'd have forgotten my own name if I had banged that hottie!:)

SloCumHeat

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 964
king21 said:
Another awesome review bud, you have re-earned the title "Man-Slut" :lol:

Was Khloe on limo ride back to down town? , I don't recall seeing her.
Yes she was, kinda quiet at first, till most of us starting dancing/grinding. King, you coulda had her on the ride back, if you were paying attention.

Slitman

Reviewer
Joined Nov 17, 2009
Messages 307
Tank .. Tank .. Tank .. awesome review bud.

She was definitely eye candy and then some during the limo ride to and from the party. I can't wait to see her again in a more intimate setting.

truedat

BANNED
Joined May 14, 2010
Messages 112
great review tank. Khloe has been on my radar but did not want to take the plunge right away. Do you think DSOF/COF/CIM/CIMSW or some rough sex would be available? how was her kitty in terms of tightness?

thetank

Reviewer
Joined Dec 6, 2009
Messages 531
truedat said:
great review tank. Khloe has been on my radar but did not want to take the plunge right away. Do you think DSOF/COF/CIM/CIMSW or some rough sex would be available? how was her kitty in terms of tightness?

She does CIM but not swallow, as far as I know. As for tightness, I think she is one of the tightest I have had. VERY tight!

I don't know about rough sex.

thetank

thetank

Reviewer
Joined Dec 6, 2009
Messages 531
SloCumHeat said:
You stud you tank.

Can't believe how attentive she was to you in the limo. Me, nada. You lucky bastard. That said, I am still gonna book her.

I was a lucky tank on that limo! Let me tell you, I still think about it . . . then soon after I am booking a hottie!

thetank

truedat

BANNED
Joined May 14, 2010
Messages 112
thetank said:
She does CIM but not swallow, as far as I know. As for tightness, I think she is one of the tightest I have had. VERY tight!

I don't know about rough sex.

thetank

thanks bro! I am going to try and book with them for next week and Vicky @ mirage is on my TDL.

Top Bottom