Made with Love

IN-Call Khloe at Dreammakers

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
Excellent review Tank. I tried booking Khloe when she was advertised in the airport area but it was not to be. DAMN you just confirmed I missed out on a hot lady!!

thetank

Reviewer
Joined Dec 6, 2009
Messages 531
The Tank's Little Brother said:
Khloe was super hot on the Mirage limo. All that long black hair. Yum. She's definietely on my TDL. You are blowing (ha!) through the Mirage/DM roster. If you don't slow down the cannon is gonna fall off!!

I just wanted to confirm that I got to her first bro!! AND I warned her you might be coming!! Don't be offended if she doesn't open the door.

thetank

thetank

Reviewer
Joined Dec 6, 2009
Messages 531
The Tank's Little Brother said:
Khloe was super hot on the Mirage limo. All that long black hair. Yum. She's definietely on my TDL. You are blowing (ha!) through the Mirage/DM roster. If you don't slow down the cannon is gonna fall off!!

That's my goal!! I wanna wear the Cannon down to less than a pistol . . . maybe a little nub . . . at exactly the same moment I run out of money and oxygen.:)

So far, so good.

thetank

Do you think I will get a discount once I wear the cannon down to a nub??

thetank

Reviewer
Joined Dec 6, 2009
Messages 531
jumpingjackflash said:
Great review Tank! BTW how often did you lay the beat down on little Tank growing up? :lol:

Honestly . . . NEVER!! My brother and I have one of those rare sibling relationships that is truly supportive. We are the closest of friends and have been for a long time.

. . . and now that both of us poon and know about it . . . it kinda has to say that way. Could you imagine the arguments we would have now?

"Mom, thetank took my ball from me."

"No way, mom I did take his ball, but Little Tank hit me. Here, look at this mark."

"Oh ya, well Tank fucks sps and is trying to get through the Mirage roster. His handle is thetank."

Ya see. We have to stay friends now.

thetank

Top Bottom