Made with Love

IN-Call Kenzie Taylor...Whaddayagonnado? a review

olayda

Joined Jan 5, 2010
Messages 320
I have been accused in the past of never writing a bad review. I guess I do my research and at my age, if a 22 year old girl is blowing me it's hard to complain.
Having said that, I was feeling pretty raunchy recently and instead of a lingering sensual GFE encounter with someone like Bella I thought I'd find a sub I could boss around and spank amongst other things.

Kenzie and I emailed back and forth a bit discussing my creepy desires, outfits, role play etc.. We finally hooked up at a nice hotel downtown.

I tapped on the door and Kenzie opened it wearing a tired bathrobe and nothing else. It was around noon and she had clearly just gotten out of bed. Her hair was up and one of the two beds was a mess with some peanut butter on the fitted sheet ( God, I hope it was peanut butter). It smelled a bit smoky and there were clothes strewn everywhere.

She gave me a big hug and a kiss..." Sorry Olayda, I don't have the outfit we talked about ( a week ago ), but I can dress really girly". She runs to the bathroom and I try to find a surface to sit on that isn't covered with a pair of socks or a bra. I'm thinkin', " OK, you can punish her for keeping her room so messy. Glass half full buddy". She comes back out and now she is wearing the tired bathrobe, bra and panties and a pair of socks.

I soldier on. We get into the RP, nothing very original..bad babysitter who will do anything if I don't tell her parents etc... I'll give her credit. She's good at the RP, but not really submissive enough. However,this girl has a rocking body. Much better than her pics with a particularly fantastic luscious apple ass. I had her pose that ass around for me for a while eventually ending up over my knee for a vigorous spanking. " You like this don't you Mr. I can feel you getting hard. You're just as naughty as me.".... I respond, " shut the fuck up, you whore" and so on... stuff like that

She blows me on her knees with impressive DT skills. Happy to have me grab her hair and pump her head up and down my shaft while she spits and drools and gags. FS was good. Finished in jockey while she reached back, grabbed that glorious ass and said " Use me, fuck me, do whatever you want to me" and other encouraging words ( OK, maybe I can overlook the peanut butter)

After I collapsed she lay down beside me, snuggled up tight with her leg over mine, her head on my chest as her breathing got slow and deep. Was she napping? Nice enough I guess, but after a while I felt like chewing off my arm,sneaking away and watching the hockey game. Fuck, I can get that at home for free.
I watched the clock more than she did and jumped into the shower. When I came out she smoked a J while I changed. I don't care about the hemp, but a: it's rude and b: I don't want to go back to work smelling like a Counting Crows concert.

She kisse me at the door and told me all the naughty things we could do next time...next time!? :lol: I said she should PM me on HUBGFE and told her my handle was 'Rayden"
Overall Kenzie is a sweet kid/amazing body/horny with great DT. Otherwise it jut wasn't working ( for me at least )

B

Beenthere123

Re: Kenzie Taylor...Whaddayagonnado? a review

Holy Shit WTF Olayda I would have walked out the moment I saw stains on the bed and all the mess. No impressive DT skills would have kept me there. OK maybe not the face fucking would have been great.

olayda

Joined Jan 5, 2010
Messages 320

Beenthere123 said:
Holy Shit WTF Olayda I would have walked out the moment I saw stains on the bed and all the mess. No impressive DT skills would have kept me there. OK maybe not the face fucking would have been great.

You're absolutely right. I should of bolted, but my little partner was committed and I didn't want to let him down. Don't get me wrong, the girl is clean. She's just a slob.

And yes, the face fucking was great.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563

Why thank you, I will never complain if a lady with an apple bottom ass contacts me. I LOVE APPLES AND PEANUT BUTTER LICKY LICKY!

Olayda you have returned with a vengeance!

One more thing, if you are going to claim to be Rayden , you better be whipping out a 13 inch spitting python, capish? ;)

olayda

Joined Jan 5, 2010
Messages 320

Rayden said:
Why thank you, I will never complain if a lady with an apple bottom ass contacts me. I LOVE APPLES AND PEANUT BUTTER LICKY LICKY!

Olayda you have returned with a vengeance!

One more thing, if you are going to claim to be Rayden , you better be whipping out a 13 inch spitting python, capish? ;)

No problem. I'll just whip mine out three times.

Smooth

Joined Jan 31, 2010
Messages 707

olayda said:
You're absolutely right. I should of bolted, but my little partner was committed and I didn't want to let him down.

Been in your shoes Olayda hate letting down the little guy.

olayda

Joined Jan 5, 2010
Messages 320

Smooth said:
olayda said:
You're absolutely right. I should of bolted, but my little partner was committed and I didn't want to let him down.

Been in your shoes Olayda hate letting down the little guy.

It's just that we've been through so much together

forestgrumpy

Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 431

Scary review Olayda did you offend DrAnus?

How many assholes does it take to pop popcorn?

Three. One to hold the pan and two others to show off and shake the stove.

D

Demien2k5

olayda said:
When I came out she smoked a J while I changed. I don't care about the hemp, but a: it's rude and b: I don't want to go back to work smelling like a Counting Crows concert.

Thanks Olayda! Nice, fair, balanced review, and very helpful. The above is exactly the reason I won't see her...this is apparently not a one "off kinda behaviour" and I've been advised of this on three other occasions from other hobbiers - IMHO, not cool.

I've been on brief hiatus from the review scene (not hobbying, just reviewing) due to a couple of what I'll call security issues, but will post up 4-5 new reviews of recent encounters shortly to "earn my keep" here on HUBGFE.com

B

Beenthere123

Demien2k5 said:
I've been on brief hiatus from the review scene (not hobbying, just reviewing) due to a couple of what I'll call security issues, but will post up 4-5 new reviews of recent encounters shortly to "earn my keep" here on HUBGFE.com

Thanks bud or Mods were going to charge you for space taken. LOL :lol:

olayda

Joined Jan 5, 2010
Messages 320

Demien2k5 said:
olayda said:
When I came out she smoked a J while I changed. I don't care about the hemp, but a: it's rude and b: I don't want to go back to work smelling like a Counting Crows concert.

Thanks Olayda! Nice, fair, balanced review, and very helpful. The above is exactly the reason I won't see her...this is apparently not a one "off kinda behaviour" and I've been advised of this on three other occasions from other hobbiers - IMHO, not cool.

Thanks Demien.
I couldn't help think of you as I thought she might be your scene, given your previously expressed twisted desires.
I guess if you've heard the same from others it must not be a total YMMV issue. Glad I could steer you clear. There's so much better out there in this fair city.
Looking forward to your reviews, although now any thoughts of review of the month for me will be squashed :cry:

Top Bottom