Made with Love

Kenzie at Sassy Angels: a proper scam

johnlonzano

Reviewer
Joined Mar 25, 2018
Messages 13
I had read good reviews of Sassy Angels but I really think they are all fake now as I had the most disappointing session ever. The girl from the pictures is NOT the one that saw me. At all. Wrong hair color, incredibly skinny instead a "beauty with curves in all the right places", and British instead of Canadian (they could not even get the nationality wrong). Was this a joke? A very nice person, yes, a smoker too, though, but the main thing is the whole point of paying extra for an agency is to avoid booking someone based on a profile and getting a completely different person.

Really not acceptable.

What A Wookie

Reviewer
Joined Dec 21, 2009
Messages 2,656
Yeah sorry I'm not really feeling the complaints here. There's always a little "marketing" with a girl's description and hair colour isn't that big of a deal.

Despite the perceived inaccuracy of the profile, it sounds like you had a good time anyway so I don't get why you are claiming all Sassy reviews are fake?

johnlonzano

Reviewer
Joined Mar 25, 2018
Messages 13
Well, if you book a person based on photographs and info on her and you find out it's someone else completely - you wanted curves, you are getting anorexic and bones, you wanted blonde, you get black hair, you wanted non-smoking, you get smoking breath...this is is, not what you were told at all, fake photographs completely. That is minor? OK if that is minor to you and good luck, I guess you don't care spending the money on something and not getting what you paid for? Odd attitude.

johnlonzano

Reviewer
Joined Mar 25, 2018
Messages 13
The girl I saw was a nice girl, not attractive, very skinny, sounded depressed, talked non-stopped, a very untidy room, dirty as well. Definitely won't repeat with this agency and I don't recommend it to anyone.

Hitter

Reviewer
Joined Feb 28, 2012
Messages 1,578
johnlonzano said:
Well, if you book a person based on photographs and info on her and you find out it's someone else completely - you wanted curves, you are getting anorexic and bones, you wanted blonde, you get black hair, you wanted non-smoking, you get smoking breath...this is is, not what you were told at all, fake photographs completely. That is minor? OK if that is minor to you and good luck, I guess you don't care spending the money on something and not getting what you paid for? Odd attitude.

No that is not minor, now that you have explained it further. We do work hard for our money and this is the perfect time for Sassy's owner to write an explanation here.

Top Bottom