Made with Love

Niagara Falls Kendra

LTO_3

Reviewer
Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 841
Being in a bit of a slump over the last while I decided to take myself out for the night to have some fun by a visiting some SCs and eventually meeting with one of the local ladies. Had a great start at the 'downer that was a pleasant warm up to meeting with the “surprise” lady from Diamonds.
I had a nice chat with Rose regarding who I might like to see and when she asked me who, I said surprise me. And what a pleasant surprise when Kendra arrived. Her pics & description are accurate.

Having previously met Kendra at some other Diamond's gatherings there was no awkwardness associated with a first time meet. We greeted each other with a very warming hug and LFK as we became better acquainted with each other.

Some mutual hand play and more LFK's as we explored each other's bodies before she began a teasing CBJ that progressed to 69 and then to DATY. We took turns teasing and pleasing each other before finding a position that suited both of our needs to finish our first round of fun.

We took a few moments to clean up & chat before beginning again. We began round 2 with some mutual hand play and LFKs before I concentrated on her treasure. Although not loud vocally, her body motions and facial expressions showed her pleasure. We also tried a few positions before Kendra provided another CBJ that was as good if not better than the first time. I was surprised at the quality and sensation of her CBJ talents. :mrgreen: She included some hand play too, providing a very pleasing ending.

We cleaned up and chatted for a few minutes, before exchanging hugs and LFKs before she had to leave.

Kendra is very service oriented, wanting to satisfy whomever she is with. 2 thumbs up in my opinion. Maybe not everyone's preference because she is a safe GFE and more LFK than DFK. I would recommend Kendra as long as you know these limitations and for me, I had a very good time.

LTO_3

About this Discussion

9 Replies
1K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom