Made with Love

Toronto Passions Katrina @ Toronto Passions....Simply Outstanding!!

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,966
[h=2]Katrina @ Toronto Passions....Simply Outstanding!![/h]
I saw Katrina tonight, for an outcall.

This was one of the best sessions of my hobbying career.

As a point of reference, I've been in this hobby since 2005. I would first like to thank Maxine, for suggesting that I book with Katrina in the first place.

So Katrina gets to my apartment, and I'm very impressed. Katrina has a very pretty face, and a models body. We immediately start with some nice soft DFK. Katrina is an excellent kisser. Then the rest of the hour is just a blur, but in a good way.

Highlights of the session. Katrina gives me an erotic prostate massage, with some rimming on me. That was extremely pleasurable. Then Katrina, worships my Johnson, for about 20 minutes, alternating between fast and slow. I was on cloud 9!! Some how I managed not to cum.

Then Katrina puts a condom on my Johnson, and we go to town, first in vigorous cowgirl, then reverse cowgirl, and then spooning.

Finally Katrina asks me, if I want to CIM. I said sure, and I just exploded into her waiting mouth.

By the end of the session, I was seeing stars--LOL

At the end of the session, I asked Katrina why she doesn't get many reviews, as she's IMHO a "Superstar SP."

Katrina told me that most of her clients are regulars, who I guess chose not to write reviews??

Anyway, I would highly recommend Katrina, and plan to repeat with her myself.

Thanks again Maxine.

Also, thanks again Katrina, for such an awesome session!!

https://www.torontopassions.com/spdir...b1eeb669778aa1

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,966
MEAT said:
Thanks for sharing Winslow. Is her ass as solid as the pictures indicate?.

Yes, not only is her ass solid, but her whole body is solid. Katrina also has perfectly toned abdominals, and told me that she trains in jiu-jitsu. In general, she has a perfectly toned body!!

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,966
muckin said:
Glad to hear you had a good time, thanks for sharing

Thanks Muck.

Kirk Lazarus said:
Good stuff Winslow. She looks and sounds fantastic.

Thanks Kirk. IMHO, Katrina is really pretty, and very sexually experienced. I totally let Katrina take charge of the session, as I'm kind of on the submissive side--LOL

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,966
Nova5 said:
Winslow, great review -thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Nova.

WZRD said:
Face and model body, Wow!. Hope you didn't have to spend extra for that :-Cool/"

Nice review.

Thanks WZRD.

yuppie said:
Super review Winslow. How did this one fly under the radar? - thanks for bringing to our attention.

Thanks Yuppie. Karina, IMHO really is flying under the radar!!

Top Bottom