Made with Love

IN-Call Katie@Pal

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
I was looking for a session yesterday and struck out, woke up this morning and decided I was not going to fail today. About 3 pm. came and I started panicing, but low and behold I called Pal and I was told Katie was availabe.

To be honest, when I looked at the pics I was very hesitant. Besides the huge rack there was nothing drawing me in, but Peter assured me she was very pretty. The rest is the usual book and hope to lick.

Knock Knock, click click and in I go, and Katie moves out from behind the door. BOING wow, tall, dressed in black lingerie, big I MEAN a HUGE rack, big round bubble booty, nice thick strong thighs, and yes a very pretty face. Gorgeous face in my opinion. Long black hair, looks about 19 maybe 20, with white soft skin. Face wise only, she looked like Lucy Lawless. Somewhat of a Goth Chick look to her. Navel and clitty piecings and I can't remember any tattoos so if she had any they must have been very small and unnoticable.

Service wise, tons of deep DFK, awesome DTBBBJ, DATY AND DIGITS, more DFK, more DATY AND DIGITS and ofcourse, my favorite finish as of late, if you haven't already said NOT AGAIN, YES AGAIN, the 69 lick and pop finish.

I will say her pics do not do her justice, but I will add, if you like your ladies slim, she is not for you, but if you like amazonish voluptious woman with a big rack and big booty with good service and hygiene, she will not dissapoint. FF you would love her!

Top Bottom