Made with Love

IN-Call Katie at Maximum Pleasure. She knows way too much for a 19y

RedLight

Joined Nov 4, 2009
Messages 255
Hey boys. My first review.

I raided the old piggy bank yesterday on account of severe horniness. A little web surfing brought me to the Maximum Pleasure web site and my search ended at the Katie picture in the gallery. Made a booking for late afternoon and I was on my way. Was nervous all the way up to the hotel door. I was fighting a negative visual of a 400 pound middle aged biker woman with a beard opening the door. Instead I was greeted by a beautiful young sexy girl with honey blonde hair. Hello Katie. I am RedLight/

After a vigorous scrubbing of my love gear in the shower I burst into the bedroom and was met by the incredible Katie. She was all over me without any hesitation. It must have been the irrisistable state of my deconditioned body. Outstanding passion. Before i knew it, I was on my back with Katie straddling and biting my nipples. That freaking hurt Katie :cry: but i feigned pleasure. Pleasure was not far behind as she proceeded to give me an incredibe PSE style BJ. Oh can this girl Tongue Tease. Cow Girl followed by Mish, Doggie (I am in no condition to keep up with this demanding little fuck machine). Katie gave me a BBBJCIM finish.

The HighLight for RedLight....Katie looking me straight in the eye and letting my seed dribble out of her mouth and onto her breasts. All I could think of saying was "Gooood Girl"

The pictures on the wed site are accurate. Katie is a very sexy French Canadian. I would definetly like to see Katie again. RL

dirtyman

Joined Nov 4, 2009
Messages 78
Re: Katie at Maximum Pleasure. She knows way too much for a 19y

Excellent review, got wood again. Just call me woody.
You are a funny dude, also think you are kind of kinky. Like your style.

RedLight

Joined Nov 4, 2009
Messages 255

PAINT THE TAINT said:
nice review RL. sounds like your "love gear" was given a real workout by katie :eek:

Thanks PTT. To tell you the truth, I think she broke my gear.

junkyarddog

Joined Nov 5, 2009
Messages 30

Got to agree with you Red Light, this girl's skills are way past her years. She's a wildcat: just the way I like them.

Heatwaves76

Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 595

Thanks for the great review, I am curious how one would consider her facially, lets say compared to other French Cdns like Sebelle@ Exq or Chantelle@Mirage? PM me is you prefer, please and thanks.

RedLight

Joined Nov 4, 2009
Messages 255

Heatwaves76 said:
Thanks for the great review, I am curious how one would consider her facially, lets say compared to other French Cdns like Sebelle@ Exq or Chantelle@Mirage? PM me is you prefer, please and thanks.

Hey Heatwaves. How's it hanging. I find Katie to be facially very pretty. Paris and Jemma are in another orbit but no man would be disappointed if Katie smiled at him on the street.

F

FunnyFace

I am big time Sebelle fan! well propably everyone knws this already ;)

HW... I will let you know after i saw Katie who is better looking ;)

Top Bottom