Made with Love

IN-Call Kate of Mirage

thetank

Reviewer
Joined Dec 6, 2009
Messages 531
Well, with my last review of Aspen of Mirage still impressing the masses, I . . . yes thetank . . . was unable to book a follow-up session with this gorgeous 20 year old. As Taylor gave me the bad news on the phone, the cannon looked up at me with concern and said . . . “You know. This is probably BT123’s fault. He said he was gonna book her.” in perfect Scottish.

Well now, as I perused the schedule, who was available (during her first day back in Toronto), but Kate. Without hesitation, the Cannon grabbed the phone and said in Scottish “Taylor, luv, we’ll bang Kate today. Gimme an hour.” I think Taylor understood, although she might have wondered who she was talkin’ too. The Cannon looked up at me and with a toothless grin said, “We’re working through the line-up at Mirage Tank. That’ll show Andy!” The Cannon seemed pretty pleased with himself, and I couldn’t complain. Kate has uniformly good reviews and has been on the TDL for awhile.

A few hours later, after braving bumper to bumper traffic on the 400 and 401, after heavy traffic on the DVP, I had parked my car, hopped into a taxi and was on my way to the condo . . . but the appointed time for my session was upon me!! I HATE being late for a session! I always leave at least an extra hour for travel “issues” but this day, even that was not enough. I called Taylor at Mirage to let her know, and she was excellent. “Don’t worry honey. I always allot a little extra time for these issues. Just call me when you get there.”

My hats off to Mirage. They continue to be excellent for scheduling.

About 12 minutes past the hour, Taylor sent me up to the room. The young lady who greeted me behind the door was bubbly and friendly. Kate is a beautiful young woman, with a striking smile, piercing eyes, and a petite figure. After a warm hug, the conversation flowed naturally and easily and this continued as we walked into the bedroom, and between rooms as I took a shower . . . a really nice touch.

I must admit, while Kate is facially pretty, for some reason, she wasn’t what I expected, and that is never a good sign, but these concerns were completely and immediately put to rest when I emerged from the bathroom and I saw her sitting in bra and panties in the middle of the bed. The little boy inside of me giggled with delight. She has an awesome, lithe, and toned body with a killer ass, and small but responsive breasts. She has the trim and toned belly I wish I had, and firm legs.

With her permission, I opened the blinds allowing the sunlight to stream in upon her gorgeous body then I started caressing her back, legs, thighs, and face gently. LKF and DFK progressed naturally from this and this girl knows how to kiss! She is passionate, yet intimate, with a playful personality.

More and more DFK ensued as our two bodies entwined, and our hands discovered one another’s bodies. As I pulled her onto me, she slid down my body and treated me to some very good BBBJ with DT. Granted, she couldn’t engulf The Cannon in its entirety, but who can? Her BBBJ was very good, as was the sexy eye contact. As I played with her perfect pink kitty, she took the cue and almost intuitively knew what I wanted. Slipping her leg over my head, we dove into 69. Her kitty was perfect and pink, her hygiene immaculate. Her tongue delighted me with its talents until I could take no more.

I slipped out from under her, donned a lifejacket, and moved in for missionary which was tight, enthusiastic, and well received. Before letting myself blow, I put an arm around Kate and asked her to hold on. Thetank lifted this petite young girl into the air, and moved from missionary (with me on top) to cowgirl (with the wonderful Kate in command), without the Cannon going anywhere but deeper. Kate was impressed, and smiled “That was smooth.” Cowgirl was very deep. The Cannon was buried in this girl and she grinded her pelvis on me with delight, and within a few minutes brought herself to a body-shaking orgasm. I couldn’t endure much more, so I lifted this petite young woman in the air, hung her head off the side of the bed, and pounded her with youthful abandon, but without the youth, as I took turns watching the delight in her face and the view out the window. My orgasm was long, hard, and torrential, as she squeezed her levator ani muscles in unison. What an awesome finish.

Awash in the sunlight from the windows, the glistening sweat from our bodies, I lay inside this young minx enjoying the afterglow of the orgasm. She caressed me gently, and kissed me softly.

After a quick clean-up in the bathroom, I joined Kate on the bed to enjoy her nakedness. We talked intimately for over 15 minutes, as we caressed each other’s bodies. The conversation was fun, easy, and natural and was a perfect completion to the session . . . which ran overtime despite my initial lateness. She was on dinner-break and giving me her break-time . . . Can you believe that!

After a shower, and many kisses goodbye, I was on my way, thinking “Damn it is good to be thetank!”

In all honesty, the session was like making love (hot passionate love) to a long time girlfriend that you didn’t break up with but just lost track of.

It was awesome.

Body: 8 (All natural, petite, slim, and toned build with excellent c-cups)

Face: 8 (Pretty girl. While she wasn’t what I expected, I wasn’t disappointed).

Service: 10 (GFE. Excellent DFK. Good BBBJ (No CIM, but I didn’t ask). No attitude girl with excellent. Excellent cowgirl. Kate genuinely enjoys sex.

Attitude: 10 (More than accommodating to requests)

Regret: None (I am glad I booked her)

Repeat: Yes

Overall Comment: Kate is a very genuine person, and she honestly enjoys sex. She has a smile like Jemma (of Mirage), and an attitude to match. She has a sweet, girl-next-door quality . . . but it is the girl next door who fucks the pants off of you.

thetank

D

Demien2k5

thetank said:
She has the trim and toned belly I wish I had, and firm legs.

No worries Tank - just get up on the bed in doggie where I can see that sweet ass of yours and I'll still do you! You shouldn't feel self-conscious about your body...LOL! (no homo)

Excellent review dude! Haven't met Kate, but she certainly sounds fantastic!

B

Beenthere123

Holy shit tank moving closer to Toronto is paying huge dividends to the babes. Awesome review my friend, 7.5 for the looks still a good rating. See you at the party tomorrow sore dick and all. :bad:

thetank

Reviewer
Joined Dec 6, 2009
Messages 531
Borey the Bald said:
Tank you got me drooling dude, wow great review.

Honestly, this young woman is a gem. This was one of the best hobbying experiences I have had.

On a side note, I can't seem to edit my review. There is an error. The b-cup should be c-cup! Anyone who has seen this fantastic young woman can tell you that!!

thetank

Detective

Joined Apr 30, 2010
Messages 415
thetank said:
Honestly, this young woman is a gem. This was one of the best hobbying experiences I have had.

On a side note, I can't seem to edit my review. There is an error. The b-cup should be c-cup! Anyone who has seen this fantastic young woman can tell you that!!

thetank

Concur with thetank c-cup for sure and ditto on Tank's review Kate is one fine hot lady.

D

Demien2k5

Senor Gomes said:
Do I smell a review coming up 2k5?

I do have 6/7 reviews to write and post Senor, but finding time to write em' up has been challenging given a hectic travel sched...maybe later this week things will calm down...:tongue:

Joined Jun 16, 2010
Messages 16
Where were all those Girls Next Door (who wants to fuck the pants off you) when we were growing up? Maybe we lived in the wrong place (not Toronto!) Thank the maker that we are here now and have access to all of these supreme hotties!

God its good to be a man!

About this Discussion

18 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom