Made with Love
Emma Alexandra Page
Hot Pink List

IN-Call [email protected] Outstanding SP

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,967
I've decided to try a different format for this review of Kate. I always like to make my reviews a bit humorous and different from the norm. If this review is totally boring then I have nobody to blame but myself:razz:.

Pre-Game Show---I sort of had the feeling going in that I wouldn't be able to fire off MSOG in the hour with Kate. I've regained some of the weight that I've lost and I haven't been going to the gym as much lately. I'm still down 25 lbs since Jan 1/2010 but I've totally reached a plateau in my fitness level.

My gut feeling turned out to be correct through absolutely no fault of Kate's. Ironically that was the only negative part of my session with Kate. Kate tried her best to get MSOG out of me in the hour session but it just wasn't meant to be.

Initial Meeting----When I first laid my eyes on Kate I was very impressed. Kate IMHO has a really toned petite body and a very pretty face. Kate also has a really sweet and bubbly personality. Kate made me feel totally comfortable. I think that Kate could tell that I was really attracted to her as I kept complimenting her on her pretty facial appearance and hot petite body non-stop. I really have to learn to STFU----LMAO. IMHO one or two compliments is fine but ten is going a bit ovecommunity. I just couldn't help myself how physically attracted I was to Kate.

Actual Session---Being my totally inappropriate self I ask Kate right off the bat if she likes to DFK? Without getting into too much detail we must have DFKed for at least a half an hour of the hour session. Kate is an excellent kisser and I was in total shock how much chemistry we seemed to have at least on my end. I felt exactly the same electrical sparks with Kate that I did with [email protected] I seem to have some good success with these Montreal Mirage sps?

Kate's menu is the same as on the Mirage website. We did lots of DFK, 69, Daty, BBBJ, Mish and CG. My one SOG which took place at around the 30-35 minute mark of the hour was so intense and satisfying that I actually had to take another shower between round 1 and round 2 as I was totally soaked with sweat.

When I came out of the shower for round 2 I couldn't manage the 2nd sog but I certainly had fun trying. Being intimate with Kate felt totally like being with a girlfriend. Kate's sexual enthusiasm towards me was amazing. It's outstanding sps like Kate that make this hobby worthwhile.

Closing comments---IMHO Kate is totally worth the $300/hr Mirage sp premium. Kate has everything going for her. Kate has the excellent looks, excellent personality and enough life experience to make the client feel like a million bucks. If all those positive traits aren't worth $300/hr then I don't know what is?

By the Numbers----Face 8.5-9/10 Body 9-9.5/10 Personality 10/10 Fun Factor 10/10

Kate thank you very much for an excellent session this afternoon. I would also like to thank Andy for setting up this appointment with Kate for me.

Iambad

Joined Jan 28, 2010
Messages 899
Bravo Wilson excellent review high marks means she put on a good show.

B

Borey the Bald

Nice review Wilson thanks for finding us another SP that is into DFK.

B

Beenthere123

Awesome review Wilson Mirage with another great babe. Will put her into my Babe list because of your review.

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,967
Iambad said:
Bravo Wilson excellent review high marks means she put on a good show.

Thanks Iambad.

Borey the Bald said:

Thanks BB. Kate's DFKing skills are totally awesome.

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,967
Beenthere123 said:
Awesome review Wilson Mirage with another great babe. Will put her into my Babe list because of your review.

Thanks BT123. I think that you might like Kate if you like really pretty petite and toned sps?

mistermello

Joined Apr 8, 2010
Messages 136
Borey the Bald said:
For me DFK is not just the icing on the cake, it's the whole cake. Wthout really good DFK, the experience is a non starter.
MM

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
Excellent read as always Winslow. The pics look awesome, what a lick-able peach of a booty.

Lone Wolf

Reviewer
Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 1,978
Outstanding review. Since this is Kate's first CAERF review, if you get nominated for the CAERF TOFTT award of the month, I will be voting for you!
Kate is a strikingly beautiful young lady who offers fabulous service. She doesn't come to Toronto often,so for those guys who might be considering her, I advise you to move quickly, and book her!

Knight Rider

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 1,471
Winslow strikes again! Excellent review, Winslow.

Glad you had an awesome time with Kate and congrats on losing 25 lbs since January.

KR

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,967
Rayden said:
Excellent read as always Winslow. The pics look awesome, what a lick-able peach of a booty.

Thanks Rayden.

Lone Wolf said:
Outstanding review. Since this is Kate's first CAERF review, if you get nominated for the CAERF TOFTT award of the month, I will be voting for you!
Kate is a strikingly beautiful young lady who offers fabulous service. She doesn't come to Toronto often,so for those guys who might be considering her, I advise you to move quickly, and book her!

Thanks LW.

Knight Rider said:
Winslow strikes again! Excellent review, Winslow.

Glad you had an awesome time with Kate and congrats on losing 25 lbs since January.

KR

Thanks KR.

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,967
JDHomersimpson said:
nice review...i'm guessing Kate is not a natural redhead?

Thanks JD. I'm not really sure as Kate was totally clean shaven down there:)

Johnnybehorny said:
Not one bit boring Winslow very entertaining and well put together.

Thanks Johnny.

B

Beenthere123

Winslow said:
Thanks BT123. I think that you might like Kate if you like really pretty petite and toned sps?

Thanks Winslow, I like what I see.

ChaosTheory

Reviewer
Joined Mar 28, 2010
Messages 2,346
Great review of a woman that caught my interest early on but have not been able to get down to see.
I must make this a priority.
She needs some Chaos. lol.
Actually every lady needs some Chaos. Pencil me in.

I

iceman_dci

Nice Winslow...I love that ass...mm mm gooooood. keep em coming bud.

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,967
ChaosTheory said:
Great review of a woman that caught my interest early on but have not been able to get down to see.
I must make this a priority.
She needs some Chaos. lol.
Actually every lady needs some Chaos. Pencil me in.

Thanks CT.

Kirk Lazarus said:
Winslow, another well written review. Bravo my good man.

Thanks Kirk. I always enjoy reading your excellent reviews as well.

clintE said:
Keep this format Winslow, better than the other two you've used.

Thanks Clint. I'll use the same format in my next sp review.

iceman_dci said:
Nice Winslow...I love that ass...mm mm gooooood. keep em coming bud.

Thanks Ice. I really enjoy reading all your very entertaining and well written sp reviews as well.

Top Bottom