Made with Love

Sassy Angels Kate at sassy angels.

ahahooper

Joined Dec 2, 2009
Messages 201
ive slowly but surely worked my way, diligently, thru the dynamic sassy line-up, but kate has somehow eluded me.
finally our schedules synced up so we made it happen.
kate is one cool babe, fantastic, rockin body.

we had a wonderful energy-filled hard-core pounding session (rather than a soft sensual passionate session), which is just how i like it!!

her bbbj is stellar, but the highlight with kate is the hardcore pounding she loves to encourage you to give her. actually my favorite position was her on her back on the bed in the ff position and me leaning over in a 69 position doing simultaneous daty with her legs bent back behind her ears.
hard to picture, perhaps, but wow, i held on for dear life.

this girl provides an amazing moderate PSE session, (not quite to the same level as sophie) but the take home message from this review is kate CONSISTENTLY provides a great session, is eager to please, and loves what she does. she never reaches and gets the hype of all-star status like some sp's but certainly provides the service which deserves such a label.

cheers. hoop.

Huck Scarry

Joined Mar 24, 2010
Messages 198
Nice ahahooper, never really had Kate on my TDL but sounds like perhaps I should give her a try.

Is CIM on menu? Doesn't mention it on Sassy's site but that doesn't mean its out of the question (ymmv of course).

B

Beenthere123

with her legs bent back behind her ears.

Wow bud I can picture that, how is she to you in the looks department?. Yes we know you are a tough rater so be nice.

ahahooper

Joined Dec 2, 2009
Messages 201
Huck Scarry said:
Nice ahahooper, never really had Kate on my TDL but sounds like perhaps I should give her a try.

Is CIM on menu? Doesn't mention it on Sassy's site but that doesn't mean its out of the question (ymmv of course).

cim is potentially on the menu huck.

ahahooper

Joined Dec 2, 2009
Messages 201
Beenthere123 said:
with her legs bent back behind her ears.

Wow bud I can picture that, how is she to you in the looks department?. Yes we know you are a tough rater so be nice.

well i guess i didnt mention it for a reason.
i would say for me she is 6.5 to 7. but based on my ratings and seeing other ratings i would guess most guys would rate her a 7.5 to 8.
but her service sure makes up for it.

B

Beenthere123

ahahooper said:
well i guess i didnt mention it for a reason.
i would say for me she is 6.5 to 7. but based on my ratings and seeing other ratings i would guess most guys would rate her a 7.5 to 8.
but her service sure makes up for it.

I agree my friend Hoop's 6.5 is an 8 to me go figure.

Top Bottom