Made with Love

IN-Call Kasey@Roommates

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
I was in the downtown area and decided to visit one of the roommate ladies. I booked with Kasey and as I remember it, booking was done smoothly and effiecently. Plus the lady answering the phone sounds like a little hotty herself, always a good mood setter.

With roommates and most of the good agencies downtown, they prefer you just walk in, which for me I miss that click click of the heels. Plus the 4X story of walking into the wrong apartment is nerve racking :D , nevertheless as I walk in, out pops Kasey. I quickly assess the lady and think hmmmmm, this is going to be fun and she leads me into the bedroom as my eyes are a lazer beam on her sexy little booty.

The pics on the site are Kasey to a tee. The only thing you don't see is some tats (nothing to distracting), plus some nip and navel piercings. The other thing worth mentioning is the ladies skin, very soft, smooth and milky white.

Service wise, I had a very good time. BBBJCIM was done beautifully. This lady loved to tease and build up the BBBJ, very nice, and the cim was more of a cim and spit back over little Ray, very erotic to watch, really enjoyed it. This session was just a daty/dato and bbbj, 69, oral fest at my choosing. Kasey's hygiene was impeccable.

All in all I enjoyed my session with this sexy little blonde. I wouldn't hesitate to repeat.

I

iceman_dci

Re: Kasey@Roommates

Rayden said:
I was in the downtown area and decided to visit one of the roommate ladies. I booked with Kasey and as I remember it, booking was done smoothly and effiecently. Plus the lady answering the phone sounds like a little hotty herself, always a good mood setter.

With roommates and most of the good agencies downtown, they prefer you just walk in, which for me I miss that click click of the heels. Plus the 4X story of walking into the wrong apartment is nerve racking :D , nevertheless as I walk in, out pops Kasey. I quickly assess the lady and think hmmmmm, this is going to be fun and she leads me into the bedroom as my eyes are a lazer beam on her sexy little booty.

The pics on the site are Kasey to a tee. The only thing you don't see is some tats (nothing to distracting), plus some nip and navel piercings. The other thing worth mentioning is the ladies skin, very soft, smooth and milky white.

Service wise, I had a very good time. BBBJCIM was done beautifully. This lady loved to tease and build up the BBBJ, very nice, and the cim was more of a cim and spit back over little Ray, very erotic to watch, really enjoyed it. This session was just a daty/dato and bbbj, 69, oral fest at my choosing. Kasey's hygiene was impeccable.

All in all I enjoyed my session with this sexy little blonde. I wouldn't hesitate to repeat.

Quit following me~~I was downtown too :p Jeezus man...

Nice review once again my friend.

I

iceman_dci

I'm sure Rayden didn't give her a chance to do anything with her mouth other than wrapping her lips around Jr...too much talk, not enough sucky sucky :p

I

iceman_dci

jiggyjiggy said:
HEY, who told you that you are allowed to leave the Airport area? Stay in your own territory! That goes for you as well Iceman.

We like to call it "Out of town Pooning"...hahaha. The gruesome twosome comin' at ya!!

Gotta book some time with East York Melissa and Allie for a duo and then Amie Luv (Sexy Student) in the core....WATCH OUT!!

Top Bottom