Made with Love

IN-Call Karyn Liebe @ Toronto Girlfriends

Heatwaves76

Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 595
So I decided to TOFTT kinda today with Karyn at the new agency Toronto Girlfriends. I say Kinda TOFTT because I knew she was Karin at DM but if you look at my history I rarely see girls that dont have lots of reviews behind them and rarely waver from my TDL. Sometimes though your penis looks at a photo and like a judge says "Overruled, I'll allow it." Jr. started a steady incline as I looked at the web site pics so my decision was made. Went to the Markham hotel and was greeted by a really cute GND babe with beautiful blue eyes, dark hair and a wonderfully toned and smooth body. Karyn is not a spinner but nicely toned and in shape with curves very well proportioned. She has beautiful skin, and I loved her picturesque perky puppies. Her derriere is very very nice! She does have significant ink on her back as well as a clit ring for those who care. While I'm not usually into tats and piercings I have to say it suits Karyn really nicely and her natural beauty and humorous easygoing personality made this an afterthought almost immediately. DFK was great she has wonderful soft lips and was not shy whatsoever. She is nicely clean shaven and DATY was a treat, looked, felt and tasted peachy! And I have to say skills wise she is very very good. BBBJ felt so good it was almost therapeautic, she does a great slow and firm DT and can stay there for a little while with just enough pressure. She is also really fun and playful and likes to take the lead sometimes with changing positions which was great. Round 1 started in CG. Let me tell you this girl felt awesome, it was like my junior went to Cuba for an all inclusive....HOT! Then she switched and turned around for Reverse CG and squatted up and down on me....it looked and felt amazing and I had no answer for that --- blast off SOG1.

We had a really nice chat and she is a sweetie, one of the more down to earth girls you'll meet with a great head on her shoulders. We decided to go for another round as that has been hit miss with me at times. After some of that passionate and deep BBBJ though I was rock hard again, and I took her in doggie. Damn...not much after getting in that position with her moving on me and being very vocal about how good it felt I knew it was only a matter of time. We went at it really steady and in what seemed no time I was already trying to delay the inevitable. Ahh too good! SOG 2 over and out.

Got rinsed off and left her with a goodbye kiss. Karyn is a really fun, sweet girl who can also be wild and insatiable. I am glad I saw her and would totally recommend. Looks like Ron at Toronto Girlfriends is putting together some great talent. Thanks Karyn for making my Monday feel more like a Friday!

Heatwaves76

Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 595
Re: Karyn Liebe @ Toronto Girlfriends

clintE said:
Another great review HW, are you adding her to your signature fav's?.

What is this the 5th estate :lol:

I'll just say the girls below are ATF level and that is very hard to reach with me...

About this Discussion

13 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom