Made with Love

IN-Call Karmen@Gemini TOFTT

I

iceman_dci

Today was supposed to be a day of remembrance for me. I was supposed to do my first SP duo but one of the participants fell ill and cancelled in the early morning, leaving me sad and horny...sigh. I do hope she’s feeling better though. So I was looking to get my “itch scratched” but couldn’t afford the time to head downtown, so it was the good ole APC. My good friend BT was seeing my lady of ladies and I knew she was entirely booked, so it was to the HUBGFE Agencyt Ads to seek out some uncharted territory.

My friend Peter of Gemini Ladies had introduced a new “Gem” to his lineup, Karmen. Spoke with Peter and I’ve NEVER heard him more excited about a new girl; yeah whatever, I'll see for myself. Set up my time and headed out to the incall.

Standard call to get room number and I head up, not really knowing what to expect from her pics on the site. Knock, knock, knock, click, click, click the door swings open and my god......I don’t think I’ve ever been more pleasantly surprised...guys, I’m not kidding. This girl is just gorgeous! She reminds me of Jennifer Connelly. Dark hair, beautiful smiling eyes, great smile, KILLER body and I mean SOLID! Long long legs and in some pretty impressive heels that made her taller than me at 6’1” with my shoes on.” WOW, are you ever tall!” Maybe I shoulda said “WOW, you’re beautiful” dumbass me....

We make our intros and Karmen is such the host. Offers me a drink and I accept as long as I’m not drinking alone, so she pours herself one too. As classy as a toast in Styrofoam cups can be, we’re off to a great start. We chat about what I’d like, and I ask her what her limitations are “Babe, I’m here for you....” Sheeit, girl, you just won the prize for reply of the month...cha-ching, here’s your prize......ME!:lol:

Start off with some LFK that lasted about 1.3 seconds and led right into DFK, what a great kisser!! Her lips tasted sooo sweet and playing with her tongue stud while playing tonsil hockey was pretty cool too. Some mutual groping and Karmen slides on over to straddle me and apply more DFK. I’m groping her luscious ass and begin to make my way round the back to feel her kitty...warm and wet and responsive. A little wet/dry humping and she tells me “this is gonna be fun!” Oh yes my sweet, this is heading right in that general direction...

She takes my shirt off and takes her bustier off to reveal a really really nice perky set of C cups. Nipples nicely responsive to the licking and attention they were getting as well as vocal responsiveness by Karmen. Karmen then tells me to stand up and gets on her knees. She unzips my pants and begins a very nice BBBJ. I could tell that she was trying to work up to DT and was more than successful after a few minutes. Nice HJ mixed in and asked me if I liked what she was doing...hellz yeah, keep goin. Pretty soon I begin to FF her gently and she is receptive; part of being there for me

About 5 minutes of this and she orders me to go to the bedroom....so here I am shuffling across the floor with my pants at my ankles, dick rock hard, trying not to trip over my belt and land face first on the coffee table that’s in front of me. Karmen never saw the Three Stooges act going on behind her. I finally reached the edge of the bed and remained calm and cool and started a “matter of fact” conversation...”Oh yes, the weather is wonderful today....” Then I get caught struggling with the mess of pants, underwear, boots and socks...ugh, Cool man...real coooool. Dork.

Karmen tells me to lay on my back and she continues the BBBJ; oh Baby, please don’t stop. She reaches for the condom and I don’t put up an argument, I have to have this raven haired beauty right now. Party hat goes on and she mounts me in CG. Damn she felt soooo good. No lube needed, this girl was ready to rock. I met her thrusts with mine and reach around for DIGITS in back, nicely received and moans are getting heavier. A few more minutes of this reverse ground and pound and I flip her over for some MISH and ground and pound. This chick is sooo hot OMFG. That’s it, I can’t believe we’ve gone this far and I haven’t even had a taste yet.

Pull out and I go for DATY. I would not let up until my face was completely covered in her juices. DATO was also applied with some minor DIGITs, again, well received. She told me later that she had 3 O’s ?? I got the coveted 4 Gold Star mark!! YAY ME!! I would reinsert once or twice but always go back down for DATY which was deliciously incredibly tasty. I come back up from the final trip of DATY and proceed to give the slow sensuous grind in MISH....man she felt incredible all the while DFK was slipped in as much as possible, very sensual. We finish off in Doggy and I explode inside of her. We fall in a heap on the bed and she cradles her head on my shoulder for a bit while we catch my breath..... She gets up and offers me another drink; god I love this girl already!! So attentive. Watching her walk was just poetry. Her legs are so long and shapely and her body is so fit and yet sooo feminine. She reminds me of a 40’s movie star the way she carries herself and her looks. Just a Classic Beauty.

We still had a about 10 minutes left so, I/ we actually got dressed and sat on the couch and talked for a bit. Nice conversation and I have absolutely nothing bad to say about Karmen or her service except that she left me wanting more and another visit is in the works soon with this fine “Gem” :p

Shallow shit:

This girls pics on the website do not do her justice. She is really beautiful and has a great smile and great eyes. Her breasts are the best C’s i’ve ever had, so firm and natural that I knew I was in C-Boobie-Heaven. DFK was incredible. Her entire body is solid and athletic. Great pair of legs on Karmen. HUBGFE Members get 25 off for the month of April.

Services that I got:

LFK, DFK, DATY, DATO, DIGITS FRONT AND REAR, BBBJ, MPOS If I wasn’t enjoying my marathon, I would’ve sampled more to her menu and asked about even more, but this will be on the return visit!

Shit, another one just got me, didn’t they? Dammit.

Last edited:

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
I thought I seen you flying around the airport strip looking for fresh meat.

6a00d8341bf7f753ef&.jpg

Nice review BUD, she looks smoking!

I

iceman_dci

Jawbone said:
Great info, thank you for the information on this new agency and new lady What was the total damage Iceman?

Rates are on her profile 250hr & 160hh. Gemini is giving us HUBGFE members $25 off either one of the sessions for April... but be warned, a half hour wizzed by me in no time flat with this Gem. And really guys, when she opened the door, I was smiles ear to ear and that rarely happens with a TOFTT, but that's just MHO. I don't think that she would disappoint many. HOT HOT HOT.

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
Awesome review Ice, thanks for TOFTT, she's beautiful I hope that she comes to Downtown soon, I was looking her schedule for this week and she'll be on Airport area. Btw does Gemini offer incalls in downtown Toronto?

I

iceman_dci

Wilsonjso said:
Awesome review Ice, thanks for TOFTT, she's beautiful I hope that she comes to Downtown soon, I was looking her schedule for this week and she'll be on Airport area. Btw does Gemini offer incalls in downtown Toronto?

I think he has plans of going DT when we were talking.

pumping iron

Joined Feb 5, 2010
Messages 80
Hot review bro. daty/dato with rear digits is a big time fav. luv the feeling of a girl's tight asshole squeezing my finger as I'm flicking her clit with my tongue. bonus...... she's creams a hot, sticky load in my mouth. ;)

Gemini Ladies

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 26
Thanks for the feed back Ice Man.... you guys make this job ready hard eh? ... I'm only a MAN! ... lol

Yes Guys Next week Downtown ! Karmen ... and she has a friend...Sweet chocolate ... thats all I'm telling you till all is said and done !

Top Bottom