Made with Love

IN-Call Kareena - worth the wait!

d-blue

Joined Dec 2, 2009
Messages 35
Disclaimer - if you are looking for lots of details and don't like lavish praise in a "review", please skip to the next thread.

For a while I have been wondering what the Kareena Experience was all about. Now Ron will tell you that I have been trying to book an appointment for about a year but it probably just seems like a long time. He even thinks that one of my emails had dust on it so I was really pleased to have recently experienced the Experience.

There's been so much good written about Kareena that I cannot add too much except to say how thankful I am for my good fortune to finally meet her.

Kareena looked dead sexy, I had a fantastic time and left thinking that maybe the use of the word "Experience" was an understatement. The most important part of this rambling is that for one hour Kareena succeeded in making me feel great and in making me think I was the only guy on the planet. What more can a guy ask?

So worth the wait and I hope to get the chance to be Kareena'd again!

D

Demien2k5

Re: Kareena - worth the wait!

d-blue said:
The most important part of this rambling is that for one hour Kareena succeeded in making me feel great and in making me think I was the only guy on the planet. What more can a guy ask?

That's what this hobby is all about Dude! No need to say more...glad you enjoyed yourself!

Dr.Vastu

Joined Jan 14, 2010
Messages 29

d-blue said:
Disclaimer - if you are looking for lots of details and don't like lavish praise in a "review", please skip to the next thread.

For a while I have been wondering what the Kareena Experience was all about. Now Ron will tell you that I have been trying to book an appointment for about a year but it probably just seems like a long time. He even thinks that one of my emails had dust on it so I was really pleased to have recently experienced the Experience.

There's been so much good written about Kareena that I cannot add too much except to say how thankful I am for my good fortune to finally meet her.

Kareena looked dead sexy, I had a fantastic time and left thinking that maybe the use of the word "Experience" was an understatement. The most important part of this rambling is that for one hour Kareena succeeded in making me feel great and in making me think I was the only guy on the planet. What more can a guy ask?

So worth the wait and I hope to get the chance to be Kareena'd again!

Kareena is wonderful.
d-blue,
You have to vote for me in the POLL FOR BEST REVIEW FOR JANUARY

Kareena@TFG by Dr.Vastu viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2114 ;)

B

Beenthere123

Repoman said:
You described the Kareena experince with very little words. I haven't had the pleasure but she does seem based on the comments a must see. Nice job!

Same here my time will come good review blueman

_ _

Joined Dec 14, 2009
Messages 432

d-blue said:
3somesarethenewblack said:
D, I told you!! Glad you had a great time.

Mrs. S, when did you tell me?

Hillarious! I forget Mrs S has her own handle now and when she showed me your review, I just started typing. I didnt even realize my mistake until now. Still glad you had a great time.

clintE

Joined Dec 27, 2009
Messages 575

sentry11 said:
d-blue said:
3somesarethenewblack said:
D, I told you!! Glad you had a great time.

Mrs. S, when did you tell me?

Hillarious! I forget Mrs S has her own handle now and when she showed me your review, I just started typing. I didnt even realize my mistake until now. Still glad you had a great time.

:lol: :lol: :lol: great review d-blue.

d-blue

Joined Dec 2, 2009
Messages 35

19820807c said:
Glad you had a great time. Btw, how long did you wait ?

Long story - when Ron was at DM I tried to get them to send Kareena out to the airport and to post their airport schedule for the week at the beginning of the week instead of same day. We communicated for a while on these things so there were a few emails around but for specifically booking Kareena our schedules didn't mesh. This time I booked about 3 days in advance and Ron said "finally the stars have aligned". Kareena is a star but I have no idea why Ron thought I am :D

d-blue

Joined Dec 2, 2009
Messages 35

sentry11 said:

Damn it S, you worked so hard to keep me away from Mrs. S that I gave up trying and then I thought my luck had changed. Another bubble burst :)

Top Bottom