Made with Love

Kareena - Switching Teams

I

iceman_dci

Okay I'll start this one since I've never seen her...

Kareena made an announcement on another board that she was "In between" Agencies again and posted a poll with several of the top ranking Agencies including some that would be repeat trips for her...In the end, a small startup who wasn't even on the poll list won out....

Ladies and Gentlemen...the new home of Kareena.....

Gemini Ladies
Nice move Pete did you sign her up for a two year contract? :lol:

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558

I can't beleive she pursues a degree in the hard sciences . What a waste of talent . This girl is a marketing whiz . Even if the client won't sign up because of her smarts she can just blow him to get his signature . Very clever young woman .

JackassJack

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 558
What a big fucking surprise!!!!! what happend to 2 years contract with entourage? She still have guts to post a poll about where to go? :lol: she is a joke, Gemini needs good luck with her and her drama.

Juanthepervert

Joined Mar 23, 2010
Messages 139
smylee52 said:

I can't beleive she pursues a degree in the hard sciences . What a waste of talent . This girl is a marketing whiz . Even if the client won't sign up because of her smarts she can just blow him to get his signature . Very clever young woman .

Clever but its a turn off, just like Emm is. The fun part is that the members bought the story and they got fooled.

JackassJack

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 558
Juanthepervert said:
Clever but its a turn off, just like Emm is. The fun part is that the members bought the story and they got fooled.

agree Juan. IMO she is not clever at all, she just thinks we all are stupid enough to get fooled with her fucking drama everytime.

Iambad

Joined Jan 28, 2010
Messages 899
The other board can keep her. Gemini is now off my agencies to visit they won't get my money. All the propaganda she made when Gemini had her signed before hand. Think we are idiots :evil:

I

iceman_dci

Iambad said:
The other board can keep her. Gemini is now off my agencies to visit they won't get my money. All the propaganda she made when Gemini had her signed before hand. Think we are idiots :evil:

If anyone has marketing genius, its the person that signed her up to bring attention to the agency...free press. Don't think Gemini had her signed up beforehand, he's not that kinda guy.

She has her followers and she has her detractors; whoever you are, you know her by name.

Findmeway

Joined Mar 23, 2010
Messages 48
iceman_dci said:
If anyone has marketing genius, its the person that signed her up to bring attention to the agency...free press. Don't think Gemini had her signed up beforehand, he's not that kinda guy.

She has her followers and she has her detractors; whoever you are, you know her by name.

I think iambad is over reacting but one never knows. Wish you luck Kareena and Gemini.

D

Demien2k5

Who gives a rat's ass what agency she's working for?

...if she's your cup of tea and provides the services you desire, to the quality you expect, it really doesn't matter where she works, as long as you can find and book her reasonably easily.

If she's not your cup of tea, it doesn't really matter who she works for, you just won't bother with her.

In the generic, non-differentiated industry marketplace as it is today, the rest is simply four walls, a bed, and a phone number.

Gemini Ladies

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 26
Welcome To Gemini Kareena !

Welcome To Gemini Kareena !

Thanks Ice Man! ...... gees can't even make my own announcements .. lol

I was going to wait till I had a chance to get her profile on line before making the announcement.

YES Kareena has now made Gemini Home !

Yes I know I know ! .... Here is the truth the whole truth ..

Kareena has NOT Signed any contracts , Gemini Does not have any signed contracts for 2 yrs or any other length of time ... She is free to come and go as is anyone else is.

Kareena Love her or hate her is a TOP service provider ! Her reviews talk for themselves

Yes she has moved in out of agencies ... but that is the nature of the business girls will come and go.
If they are no longer happy ... they will tend to look else where. Turn over in this business is higher then any other business I know... so its not a surprise to me or anyone else.

Why bring her on ... why get involved with the drama associated with this .... A lot of you guys are in business and can understand the marketing behind this . She is a brand name on to her own, she is a brand of quality.

Bringing in a known name is important to a new agency. I appreciate the experience that she will bring with her. Along with the exposure she has will bring to Gemini.

As far as this entire poll being a marketing ploy? Yes it was ... but it was not a marketing ploy of Gemini ... we were not even on the list ... if we were then I can see why you'd think it was ... I had to contact her and negotiate with her just as any other potential agencies that were seeking her out.

I'm sorry if some of you are not happy with they way she has decided to market herself ... but I actually think it was a very cleaver way to let all those in the industry know she is seeking a new home ... and tried to get the hobbyist involved... but in the end she had to make the choice that was right for her.

Thanks
Peter

JackassJack

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 558
Peter,

All the things have been said here has nothing to do with you or Gemini. People just had enough of her drama. She is marketing herself? yes, But it has been come to the point that people gets sick and tired of her. She was a good provider until she got " Britney Spear's Syndrome " which is " I am perfect i can do whatever the fuck i want and everyone has to love me " At this point everytime she tries to sell herself with her low marketing ideas actually she turns off few more possible clients.

Yes all ladies moves around. But we dont have any other example like drama queen kareena.

But i agree with Demien. Who gives a rat's ass where she works. If people wants to see her the way she is they will.

My friendly advice to you and her, she has to stop trying over-sell herself. You or her dont have to accept my advice, at the end who the hell i am to tell her what to do. I am just a person who fed up with her "excuse my language " bullshit.

Thats it for me. Good luck Peter, I hope you can find what you are waiting from her. Good luck.

I

iceman_dci

Well, there ya go...call me Barbara Walters, Larry King or whatever washed up journalist there is out there...This is Walter Kronkite, and that's the news......

K

kareena

Hi guys! I'm here! Wow, I feel so much love. To be mentioned in the same sentence as Britney Spears... I look at her as a real pioneer in everything cool.

Thanks a lot!

Hugs and kisses,
- Kareena

Btw, does the NRP I requested months ago on this board not apply to this thread mods? hehe... just wondering... :)

And Peter please don't advertise for me on here... thanks

T

Toronto Girlfriends

kareena said:
Hi guys! I'm here! Wow, I feel so much love. To be mentioned in the same sentence as Britney Spears... I look at her as a real pioneer in everything cool.

Thanks a lot!

Hugs and kisses,
- Kareena

Btw, does the NRP I requested months ago on this board not apply to this thread mods? hehe... just wondering... :)

And Peter please don't advertise for me on here... thanks

Britney Spears Syndrome or not Kareena is marketing genius (almost as good as me) just don't forget her Spearmint Gum. ;)

Good luck hunnybunny!!!

Top Bottom