Made with Love

IN-Call Kalaya@ Dream-makers review

Huck Scarry

Joined Mar 24, 2010
Messages 198
https://dream-makers.ca/companions/kalaya/

Entered room and was greeted by a cute young lady in a white bra and panties and a crazy pair of high heel shoes (weird cross between a high top and high heels). Dream makers advertises her as Thai, which may very well be, but she looks more native american or south american. Her english is that of a Canadian born, so if she came from somewhere else, she has been here a while. EIther way cute enough gal. Body wise, her best feature is her breasts , which are very nice natural 34bs.

She asks for the money and then i head to the shower.

Come out to find her on the bed. We start kissing. Nice sensual kisses that build to a bit of tongue exploration. We things weren't progressing, I start to move around her body, kissing her nipples her stomach then down to her kitty. I come back up for more kissing and find that she is not taking the initiative, so I get on my knees and offer her my cock. She runs her lips along the shaft, around the head, then takes me full in her mouth. She then shifts to all fours in front of me and starts bobbing her head up and down with her lips clamped firmly around my dick. Good technique but not a lot of variation.

When I was in need of some something different, I reached down, took my cock out of her mouth and offered her my balls in the universal sign for suck these, which she proceeded to do. When I was read, I lay back and let her blow me till I cum. She keep going well after my climax.

After the cleanup, I had her give me a massage. She warned me that she wasn't very good, but in actuality gives a decent light massage.

We started kissing some more but I'd have to say I wasn't really feeling a spark so I asked her to blow me. She went down on all fours on top of me and proceeded with another BBBJ… lips tight around the shaft, head bobbing up and down and breasts swaying back and forth. Wasn't really feeling inspired to fuck her so I let her finish me in her mouth, cleaned up, thanked her and left.

Kalaya is a sweet girl who needs to be directed. I think over time she will become a excellent sp as she gains experience, but right now, though her basic technique is good, her repertoire is still a little on the limited side. I probably won't repeat as I prefer more aggressive ladies.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
Good review. She seemed to follow your instructions pretty good. Would you say she is on the submissive side and enjoys being told what to do or more of case of just not knowing what to do?

Huck Scarry

Joined Mar 24, 2010
Messages 198
Rayden said:
Good review. She seemed to follow your instructions pretty good. Would you say she is on the submissive side and enjoys being told what to do or more of case of just not knowing what to do?
Think its more inexperience then anything else.

Huck Scarry

Joined Mar 24, 2010
Messages 198
Senor Gomes said:
Huck 2 BBBJ but no fuck why were you not feeling uninspired for the fuck? Her body looks great and says YMMV on Greek, can you explain?
I didn't find her ass to be much of turn on for me visually, and that combined with the lack of chemistry just didn't inspire me to go beyond oral.

Huck Scarry

Joined Mar 24, 2010
Messages 198
doggie said:
:) yea thats right If the OP is happy with BBBJ only what we can say?

Detective said:
Well this is a first for me, whatever turns your horn Huck.

mynameismo said:
Good for you Huck you pay you have the option to do what you want.
Seeing as blowing my load into a willing girls mouth is one of my favorite things, doing an all oral session isn't that uncommon for me. That being said, I went in thinking a trip to greece might be what the doctor ordered, but it turned out she didn't turn me on enough to inspire me in that direction.

Huck Scarry

Joined Mar 24, 2010
Messages 198
4Times said:
Thanks Huck. She caught my eye on the DM site. New SP's are often behind the curve on the service side. However, service can improve.
She is willing so I could see her becoming quite accomplished once she learns how to tease etc.

B

Beenthere123

Huck you are a pro you handled the situation very well. I am sure she will get better with time but as you said
blowing my load into a willing girls mouth is one of my favorite things, then kudos to you. DM has tons of talent in their line up, she has the type of ass that Rayden and Ice would like and you must love those tits.

Top Bottom