Made with Love

just hearing that name is giving me a panic attack

Ms.MelodyMerlot

Advertiser
Joined Jun 7, 2016
Messages 107

i don't even know if i should say anything about this right now, but i am literally feeling sick to my stomach right now.

i think everyone in canada has been watching the story of little Taliyah and her mother unfold, and i was definitely one of them, praying for her to be found safe.
as we all now know, the ending wasnt one we hoped for.

and they arrested someone, and ive been feeling sick ever since, not just because a mother and childs lives were snuffed out far too soon, but because of who did it

i dont even know how to say this

when i saw the name Edward Downey, the first thing that came to my mind was "how THE FUCK is a DOWNEY in the middle of this?!" and my next thought was "how much do you want to bet thats a Scotian Downey from Halifax"

he IS a Scotian Downey from Halifax and has ties to The Willis Family.

who the hell are these people and why do you care Mel?

i care because this is how they operate, i met them when i was 18 and finally shook them was when i was about 23. (and this is really embarrassing to admit.)

*they book an incall or befriend you, if your an addict they offer to share drugs with you
* once they get in your apartment (they prefer to invade your HOME not a hoel oom so they target RESIDENTIAL incalls) they get aggressive, and refuse to leave
* they will take your phone, your car and apartment keys, your id, your money, your pet, your kid. whatever MATTERS to you, and they make you a prisoner in your own home
* if you dont cooperate they beat the shit out of you. sometimes the men will do it, sometimes they make another girl beat you
* they keep you high, strung out and hurting for more. to control you.
* when they had me it was before online ads, so i was made to walk the streets with one close by watching. i had no where to go and no one o turn to, and they knew it. now we have online advertising, so its likely if they get ahold of you, you'll just be kept in a room, and moved from town to town.

im not even kidding, i wish like hell that i was.

ladies, look at Edward Downeys mugshot; the family all bears a striking resemblance, and are of a heavier build.
if Edward Downey is in Calgary, you can bet good money his cousins are there too, if you come into contact with these people...lose them IMMEDIATELY.

GENTS; if you go to see someone and they seem out of it, are bruised, unhappy, lethargic ect, please, just ask them if they are okay, dont just chalk it down to bad service. when these people get their hands on you...it just seems impossible to get away.

The Downeys and Willis families are NOTORIOUS in Nova Scotia, Quebec and Ontario.

im not trying to draw attention from what happened or anything like that, but these people are dangerous for sexworkers, and if they are in town, i think everyone has the right to know who they are and what they do, and i am actually feeling all messed up about this whole thing

The Downey name brings back some fucking horrible memories i would much rather forget.

i hope they bring back the death penalty for him

god only knows how many other women and children this man has hurt, how many bodies haven't been found

anyways, like i said i hope no one is offended that i posted this
gnight

mel

Ms.MelodyMerlot

Advertiser
Joined Jun 7, 2016
Messages 107
and they even have a how to on pimping

their webpage is here
im not even kidding

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=...UVmA9ouMWSdDPaOJUjPZ8w&bvm=bv.127178174,d.amc

this is a part of their uh...doctrine

these people are SICK.

Break a ho down

If you can not get a ho to choose you, you might have to find a woman, and break her down into a ho.

The process is a stripping away of the woman's ego, a cultivation of her dependency and need, until she is nothing but a ho, willing to sell herself to a pimp for affection and security.

Begin by letting the ho know, from the beginning, that you don't, and will likely never, love her. If she stays, she's got a weakness for you: pimps exploit all weakness.

The ho must be isolated from everyone who would speak ill of the pimp; the pimp must mold the ho's language, so force her to use YOUR words. Call her Philly and make her call herself YOUR philly. Have her call tricks Bo Bos. Create unique phrases, use them, and induce her to use them too. This is a process of programming the mind, introducing strings which will corrupt and mold the whole.

The ho should be taken away from her familiar life, shipped out to friend's houses in other states; taken to rich places and nice resturants and all the while she must be SHOWN she is inferior to the pimp and that if the pimp takes his hand away, the ho will have nothing. Take her somewhere and threaten to leave her if she disobeys a particularly nasty order, like licking the pimp's asshole. If she disobeys, let her go: pimps don't chase.

After the ho obeys enough of the pimps orders to know her place, enough of a routine is established, the ho needs to be broken further: subject her to psychological abuse. Fuck other girls in front of her, then force her to join in. Break down her ego. Make her cry at least once a day, then give her a little affection and sugar when she's subdued enough.

When she is so broken down, isolated and friendless, you may or may not introduce hard drugs. If your game is tight, drugs may not be necessary.

Finally, have her suck a friend's dick. When she's sucking dick, under the pimp's supervision, she is suffiently broken to be given official Ho status.

The rest is upkeep. Keep her broken. But keep in her need, above all else: needing your money, your security and most of all, your attention.

E

ERecTile

Oh my god that's horrible! I'm so out of touch right now in my travels. I can't believe this shit! Ms MelodyMerlot, you have amazing strength to have survived these animals in your youth. I am thankful that you got away.

Ms.MelodyMerlot

Advertiser
Joined Jun 7, 2016
Messages 107
its so messed up to see that these people not only are still at it, but that the cancer has spread to western canada

and of course i just...i cant help but wonder, due to the nature of Edward Downey....was Sarah one of us?

Ms.MelodyMerlot

Advertiser
Joined Jun 7, 2016
Messages 107
i finally got brave enough to call my mom and ask for help, i was so embarrassed, and broken.

mom got me a bus ticket back to saskatchewan, and i left my apartment and everything in it.

i hope this case sheds light on the Downey & Willis families, and shows the world what they do.

they are always talking about the horrors of sex trafficking; well now they have a known sex trafficker on double murder charges.

there is no way hes going to get off easy

he cant.

IFUSEEKAMY

Advertiser
Joined Sep 14, 2010
Messages 6,932
Ms. Merlot, thank you so much for sharing. I'm so sorry you had to have these emotions pop up again :(
Kudos to you for getting away when you did! I can't even begin to imagine how harrowing and humbling it must have been.

Top Bottom