Votes: 7 7.7%
  • Riley Royal

Votes: 5 5.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SillyGirl

Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,246
Congratulations, Alexandra....I don't know exactly what your Miss HUBGFE duties will be, but I'm ready to be of any assistance I can. :tongue:

dBbgT.jpg

Alexandra

Advertiser
Joined Nov 4, 2009
Messages 121
Thankyou for everyone that voted for me. I love this board, proud to say I was the first girl to advertise here. Gen and all the girls on the poll are great. Gen you and I might as well say we are tied lol, one point, can't get any closer.

pcasso

Joined Nov 7, 2009
Messages 6
Congrats Alexandra...

Congrats Alexandra...

Very classy response and a well deserved win.You have been a big supporter of this Board both as an Advertiser and as a participant in the Sunday interviews and webcams...Also congrats to all the other ladies and particularly Gen who was the runner up..

Alexandra said:
Thankyou for everyone that voted for me. I love this board, proud to say I was the first girl to advertise here. Gen and all the girls on the poll are great. Gen you and I might as well say we are tied lol, one point, can't get any closer.

T

The Dean

Congratulation Miss HUBGFE June,

I am currently out of the country, I will get in touch with you as soon as I get back for your prize.

Thank you everyone for participating with this contest.

Should we do Miss HUBGFE monthly?

I

iceman_dci

The Dean said:
Congratulation Miss HUBGFE June,

I am currently out of the country, I will get in touch with you as soon as I get back for your prize.

Thank you everyone for participating with this contest.

Should we do Miss HUBGFE monthly?

Sounds like a great plan Dean.

Alexandra congrats on the win and a very classy response to Gen. Gen, class all the way hun...that's why we loves you! (both of you actually :)

Top Bottom