Made with Love
Hollywood Ladies
Sexy Friends Toronto

June Miss Caerf Poll

  • Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

June Miss Caerf Poll

  • 3somesarethenewblack

    Votes: 11 12.1%
  • Alexandra

    Votes: 28 30.8%
  • Genevieve

    Votes: 20 22.0%
  • Kyra Graves

    Votes: 11 12.1%
  • Molly Robinson

    Votes: 10 11.0%
  • Randygirl

    Votes: 7 7.7%
  • Riley Royal

    Votes: 5 5.5%

  • Total voters
    91
  • Poll closed .

SillyGirl

Queen of Boots and Cupcakes
Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,250
Congratulations, Alexandra....I don't know exactly what your Miss Caerf duties will be, but I'm ready to be of any assistance I can. :tongue:

 

Alexandra

2
Advertiser
Joined Nov 4, 2009
Messages 121
SillyGirl said:
Congratulations, Alexandra....I don't know exactly what your Miss Caerf duties will be, but I'm ready to be of any assistance I can. :tongue:
Thankyou that could be interesting :)
 

Alexandra

2
Advertiser
Joined Nov 4, 2009
Messages 121
Thankyou for everyone that voted for me. I love this board, proud to say I was the first girl to advertise here. Gen and all the girls on the poll are great. Gen you and I might as well say we are tied lol, one point, can't get any closer.
 

pcasso

Member
Joined Nov 7, 2009
Messages 6
Congrats Alexandra...

Congrats Alexandra...

Very classy response and a well deserved win.You have been a big supporter of this Board both as an Advertiser and as a participant in the Sunday interviews and webcams...Also congrats to all the other ladies and particularly Gen who was the runner up..


Alexandra said:
Thankyou for everyone that voted for me. I love this board, proud to say I was the first girl to advertise here. Gen and all the girls on the poll are great. Gen you and I might as well say we are tied lol, one point, can't get any closer.
 
T

The Dean

Guest
Congratulation Miss Caerf June,

I am currently out of the country, I will get in touch with you as soon as I get back for your prize.

Thank you everyone for participating with this contest.

Should we do Miss Caerf monthly?
 
I

iceman_dci

Guest
The Dean said:
Congratulation Miss Caerf June,

I am currently out of the country, I will get in touch with you as soon as I get back for your prize.

Thank you everyone for participating with this contest.

Should we do Miss Caerf monthly?


Sounds like a great plan Dean.

Alexandra congrats on the win and a very classy response to Gen. Gen, class all the way hun...that's why we loves you! (both of you actually :)
 

Wilsonjso

Well-known member
Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
The Dean said:
Should we do Miss Caerf monthly?

It's a good idea Dean; Congrats Alexandra! We are waiting some wet t-shirt pictures, or without t-shirt. :)
 

pcasso

Member
Joined Nov 7, 2009
Messages 6
Chris D..there is no question of that...

Chris D..there is no question of that...

Alexandra is the truly the best out there in MHO.She works very hard at it..She has some great new pics up on her website..

ChrisD said:
you are the best!!!!
 
Top Bottom