Made with Love

IN-Call June Contests?

M

Mongo

Our apologies for not making that clear this month, but there were no contests this month due to the HUBGFE party and the incredible prizes that the agencies and indies donated as prizes.

We will reinstate the contests for July.

Mongo

gojays

Joined Apr 23, 2010
Messages 36
Mongo said:
Our apologies for not making that clear this month, but there were no contests this month due to the HUBGFE party and the incredible prizes that the agencies and indies donated as prizes.

We will reinstate the contests for July.

Mongo

That's what I thought. Will we be voting on posts from June and July, then?

SloCumHeat

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 964
Hey, I am not going to give up. I know there is best review, tofft, and contribution.

Is there a thread that announces the winners? or a thread where the reviewer says who they choose, with a link to their review of the prize session?

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
SloCumHeat said:
Hey, I am not going to give up. I know there is best review, tofft, and contribution.

Is there a thread that announces the winners? or a thread where the reviewer says who they choose, with a link to their review of the prize session?

Did you win the Dreammaker's contest? Congrats dude!

SloCumHeat

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 964
Okay, found section to "last" months poll/winners:

I'll try to define what I meant: one of the previous winners starts a thread, with title, such as "Best TOFTT". State that you won, which month, and post a link to your review. One thread for each of:
- Best Review
- Best TOFTT
- Best Contributor
- Best First Time Reviewer

Other than incall forum, not sure if we have access to another forum.

SloCumHeat

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 964
Yes, I did win contest by dreamm, thanks KL.

I'll see what the mods say about my previous post. It's nice to know the contest winners over time: what they won, who they choose, and most importantly, a link to their review.

SandOnTheBreeze

Reviewer
Joined Dec 7, 2009
Messages 807
SloCumHeat said:
Okay, found section to "last" months poll/winners:

I'll try to define what I meant: one of the previous winners starts a thread, with title, such as "Best TOFTT". State that you won, which month, and post a link to your review. One thread for each of:
- Best Review
- Best TOFTT
- Best Contributor
- Best First Time Reviewer

Other than incall forum, not sure if we have access to another forum.

There is a section for reviews of the month, though it has not been updated since January.

Top Bottom