Made with Love

IN-Call June 2010: Is there a hobby GOD / DEVIL in the midst?

SloCumHeat

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 964
Is it just me that thinks this month is going to be one hell of time to be hobbying in Toronto? Do we have a hobby GOD / DEVIL upon us?

First there are the return of legend: Bobbi @ Exquisite

Then there's a couple incredibly beautiful new, must see, ladies to the biz: Apsen @ Mirage, Rani @ Roommates.

Next, recently posted, is the brief appearance of former very well reviewed ladies most of you know: Mia @ Sassys, Angi @ Maximum Pleasure

On top of that, I still have my TDL starting with: Leslie (now indy), Sofia @ Mirage (just back from vacation), and others.

And my repeat list of: Tamara @ GOE, Holly @ GOE, Sydney @ Roommates, Eva @ Toronto Passions, Lexx (indy, xGOE) etc

Its going to be a very busy month. :mrgreen:

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
Yes, will be a busy month SCH and there's HUBGFE's party as well; btw do you have a link or info about Lexx she's on my TDL as such as all the others that you listed who isn't on my TDL is on my ATF list.

Huck Scarry

Joined Mar 24, 2010
Messages 198
SloCumHeat said:
Something weird happened . . . I posted about the return of a Mirage star, her name is Brook***. All of the threads and posts have suddenly disappeared.
That is weird... samething on the other board and she is not listed as available today so maybe she has changed her mind about coming back. :cry:

LilAmy

Joined Apr 20, 2010
Messages 12
SloCumHeat said:
Is it just me that thinks this month is going to be one hell of time to be hobbying in Toronto? Do we have a hobby GOD / DEVIL upon us?

I don't know if there is a hobby god or devil but I can tell you that there is a hobby shedevil and she is me!!!! HAHA!!!!! I'll get you all.

SloCumHeat

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 964
Heatwaves76 said:
I pmd her a while back and she said she will only do outcalls due to a bad past incall experience.....
Lexx did do incall briefly at GOE and Mirage. Guess you must have missed that.

But yes, she is probably strictly outcall now.

SloCumHeat

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 964
LilAmy said:
SloCumHeat said:

I don't know if there is a hobby god or devil but I can tell you that there is a hobby shedevil and she is me!!!! HAHA!!!!! I'll get you all.
Mmm, shedevil. I wish I knew more about you.

Heatwaves76

Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 595
Another girl that seems to be back for now is Angie @ Maxximum, I wonder if she is ok now or if anyone has seen her yet...after my Diva experience I am hesitant to take the plunge

Top Bottom