Made with Love

IN-Call Julia @ Mirage

Detective

Joined Apr 30, 2010
Messages 415
She has been reviews many many times so will keep it simple.

The Good: She is pretty to beautiful, best pillow breasts in the Continent just a great body. Smart, gracious, down to earth and can sweet talk you into anything with her great sense oh humor. Very talented with her oral skills and likes it in all positions. I am not into daty or digits so didn't partake there. Hot perspiring session with CIM.

The OK: I showered and rinsed with mouthwash before my session as I always do but no kissing at all not even LFK. Had to initiate the lead and she does not swallow.

The Overall: Because she is easy to get along beautiful and charming it was a good time but will not repeat because of the kissing part.

B

Beenthere123

Another good review of Julia that has been in my TDL for a long time but this one has a twist. Can anyone else confirm they got DFK from Julia?

SloCumHeat

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 964
Beenthere123 said:
Another good review of Julia that has been in my TDL for a long time but this one has a twist. Can anyone else confirm they got DFK from Julia?
I concur with BT, I don't recall someone mentioning DFK or the lack of DFK. Is DFK YMMV?

ChaosTheory

Reviewer
Joined Mar 28, 2010
Messages 2,346
lovelatinas said:
At least some kissing. Now I have secind thoughts about seeing her. CIM part is great.

I think Julia is a must see in this town....or your town (dam Hamilton living!!). The only second thoughts I have about seeing her is how much to see this lady when I can.

Top Bottom