Made with Love

IN-Call Julia @ Mirage: The Gods Smiled on Me Today

Heatwaves76

Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 595
Yesterday was not kind to me. Today however, I am one lucky bastard. I was one of the 2 first callers to get Mirage's promotion and jumped at seeing Julia. Sigh, letting her go and saying goodbye actually hurt me today, that's how amazing she is.
Well I am so enamoured with his gorgeous beauty that I don't even think I can get myself to deliver my usual blow-by-blow review.

Here is my previous review of her:

Her and her beautiful and sweet sidekick Jemma are my only repeats ever and there's a reason why. Julia's down to earth sweetness, and combination of nice girl and devilish tease is simply what makes life so good. I have had a great run on my TDL the past few months but then I see her and she basically blows it to smithereens. I know I know, I'm an animal and I'm sure one of these days I will see other girls but this is the power that perfection - and that's what Julia is - can do to me sometimes. Beautiful puppy dog eyes, full, soft lips, silky smooth tanned skin, a body that leaves you in awe just looking at her....she is to me all I could ever want......the kind of girl you just want to retire with to some remote island. Anyway enough of sounding like a complete sap, this is what she has done to me!

Today was exactly what I needed. From seeing her smile the moment I walked in to kissing her, to having my face bombarded by her glorious natural breasts I was on cloud 9. Her sublime pleasing skills were too much for me and I did my best to return the favour...Today was for me a THE (True Heaven Experience). I like this girl too much I think. I need some time to get back to square one. It did not help when she mentioned that her and Jemma are now open to duos....If I ever am able to do a duo again....this is the only one I will consider. I just have to decide if i can handle 2 slices of heaven at the same time. Anyway enough of my jibber jabber. Bottom line: Julia has made me realize that TDL surfing can be overrated when you've already seen the best. She is to this hobby the finest wine, the richest and sweetest dessert you can indulge in.

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
Re: Julia @ Mirage: The Gods Smiled on Me Today

Wow!!!! Awesome review Heatwaves76. :eek: My friend I'm sold. I'm glad that you have a great time with her ;) Another day I told you that I was worried if you thought that I was following your steps seeing some amazing girls after your reviews. You're my hero buddy :lol:

Wilson

clintE

Joined Dec 27, 2009
Messages 575

Awesome review HW, how much did you save?. Also are you allowed to post this review in other sites?. Wonder what mods think?

Heatwaves76

Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 595

Wilsonjso said:
Wow!!!! Awesome review Heatwaves76. :eek: My friend I'm sold. I'm glad that you have a great time with her ;) Another day I told you that I was worried if you thought that I was following your steps seeing some amazing girls after your reviews. You're my hero buddy :lol:
Wilson

Oh I aint no hero but thanks, I'm also following the good choices made by guys on here like BT, FF and Rayden etc. Do yourself a favour and check out these West Coast beauties in Julia and Jemma for yourself. You'll be hooked.

Heatwaves76

Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 595

clintE said:
Awesome review HW, how much did you save?. Also are you allowed to post this review in other sites?. Wonder what mods think?

It was a $60 discount so the rate ended up being $190, which if you ever see Julia, you'll know how insane that deal is in a good way :D. I am sure I can post this anywhere I want but I personally have chosen not too. HUBGFE made this visit possible for me so the way I see it, the review belongs here.

E

Emperor

clintE said:

Mention of discount shouldn't be. Its Heatways decision to do what is best for him, he can post it wherever he wants. We do not worry about competition as long as we maintain our integrity, support and respect our members as well as our SP its all fine.

E

Emperor

Heatwaves76 said:
clintE said:

It was a $60 discount so the rate ended up being $190, which if you ever see Julia, you'll know how insane that deal is in a good way :D. I am sure I can post this anywhere I want but I personally have chosen not too. HUBGFE made this visit possible for me so the way I see it, the review belongs here.

Heatways, honored to have you as a member. :!:

B

Beenthere123

Great review and well written HW, now be careful and don't stalk her ;) . Falling in love can make you do funny things :D

BTW: That was a class thing you did for HUBGFE :cool:

clintE

Joined Dec 27, 2009
Messages 575

Emperor said:
clintE said:

Mention of discount shouldn't be. Its Heatways decision to do what is best for him, he can post it wherever he wants. We do not worry about competition as long as we maintain our integrity, support and respect our members as well as our SP its all fine.

Wow, you guys for real ? :shock: Nicely said ;)

Heatwaves76

Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 595

Beenthere123 said:
Great review and well written HW, now be careful and don't stalk her ;) . Falling in love can make you do funny things :D

I know i know BT... she made me weak today. I need sometime to recover!

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650

Heatwaves76 said:
Oh I aint no hero but thanks, I'm also following the good choices made by guys on here like BT, FF and Rayden etc. Do yourself a favour and check out these West Coast beauties in Julia and Jemma for yourself. You'll be hooked.
I'll Jemma was on my TDL and Julia is now on the list too. I agree with you "no hero" but following good choices made by BT, HW, FF,4x, Rayden, Kirk Klaus and others here is a good idea.

neverenoughsex

Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 347

Heatwaves76 said:
Beenthere123 said:

I know i know BT... she made me weak today. I need sometime to recover!

Great review. How many SP have you seen the last couple of weeks?. Not sure who has more reviews recently, you or Kirk?

RedLight

Joined Nov 4, 2009
Messages 255

Hey HW. I was the other guy with the discount and i selected Julia too LOL. Have wanted to meet Julia for a long long time based upon the huge review base on this buxom beauty. She greeted me warmly at the door and she performed the required duties with great skill but we had nothing in the way of fireworks going on. Lovely woman, outlaw body, great personality and clearly deserving of all her praise. I'm glad I met her, would highly reccomnend, but i don't think a repeat will be in the cards for me. Thanks so much Mirage for the great discount. RL

F

FunnyFace

Awesome review HW! how did you manage to get that special?! i am sure mirage got some calls about the offer!

You and RL! lucky bastards!! Okay now stay away from the phones this morning! i want to get that new promo!

About this Discussion

16 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom