Made with Love

IN-Call Julia @ mirage review

Huck Scarry

Joined Mar 24, 2010
Messages 198
She is a pretty brunette with absolutely stunning natural tits. She is extremely friendly and easy to be with.

Pictures don't do her justice, and If you have ever fantasied about watching Shay Laren's boob bouncing up and down while she gives you head then Julia's you girl.

It didn't take long after coming back into the room from my shower for things to heat up. In no time at all I found myself being blown by this pretty girl while I played with her full, fantastic tits. Very quickly I found myself on the verge of cumming. I asked her to slow down as I didn't think I would be able to hold on for long, and am I ever glad I did.

Incredibly, she was able to keep me on the edge for at least 15 mins. I finally couldn't stand it any longer and began thrusting into her mouth. She responded by sucking me hard into her mouth and bucking her head hard up and down along the shaft of my cock. Between this and the sight of her gorgeous tits swinging back and forth with each thrust of her head, I blow my load hard. She kept at it well after I had come. Finally she let my cock out of her mouth, smiled coquettishly and excused herself to the bathroom.

She came back and we chatted and cuddles for a while, then she slides down my body, took me in her mouth and proceeded to blow me some more. At one point she took me out of her mouth and, holding my cock firmly in one hand, lifting her tit with the other, drawing a line around her nipple with the head of my cock... mmm a bit of a turn on that was... then it was back to sucking.

I lay there thinking that fucking her would be good but her BBBJ was so fantastic I couldn't bring myself to ask her to stop and fuck me. After about 15 mins of this wonderful oral attention, she started cupping my balls with one hand and jiggling them as she increased speed and friction with her mouth. This sent me over the edge and I popped in her mouth again.

Basically, If you love watching a girl with large gorgeous bouncing boobs blow you till you cum then Julia is your girl. Have already repeated and will do so again.

Lone Wolf

Reviewer
Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 1,978
Huck Scarry said:
I lay there thinking that fucking her would be good but her BBBJ was so fantastic I couldn't bring myself to ask her to stop and fuck me.

LOL.........................I had that happen to me ONCE.....I have seen her several times for multihour sessions; she is one of my all time favorites.

About this Discussion

15 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom