Made with Love

IN-Call Juel “ Indy” I think

jumpingjackflash

Reviewer
Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 2,940
I was doing some work in the Yonge and Finch area. As I worked away all I can see around me was Oriental babes. This area is infested with sexy Oriental ladies, so after a bad case of whiplash I just couldn’t take it anymore and decided to take action on my desires of Asian pussy.

I had come across this link a week back and had inserted the number into my contact list. Called the lady up and I was shortly in her incall location. Once I laid my eyes on her I was impressed. Pretty, shapelier than your usual Asian honey, with a pair of very well done man-mades. No piercings and a small little tattoo around her chest area.

As for the menu I happily received DFK, BBBJ, BLS, MPOS, MSOG & DATY. Fee paid was 200 bones for the hour. Excellent value for the dollar! I will keep this number handy for the next time I am working in the area.

Happy hunting boys!

mynameismo

Joined Jan 18, 2010
Messages 660
severeaddicted said:
Thanks for the good review JJF Koreans SP always tend to shy away from DFK. Noticed her site says YMMM on DFK, caught her on a good day.

Not always the case had my share of Koreans that love DFK, sadly cannot locate them any more.

Top Bottom