Made with Love

IN-Call Juel “ Indy” I think

jumpingjackflash

Reviewer
Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 2,940
I was doing some work in the Yonge and Finch area. As I worked away all I can see around me was Oriental babes. This area is infested with sexy Oriental ladies, so after a bad case of whiplash I just couldn’t take it anymore and decided to take action on my desires of Asian pussy.

I had come across this link a week back and had inserted the number into my contact list. Called the lady up and I was shortly in her incall location. Once I laid my eyes on her I was impressed. Pretty, shapelier than your usual Asian honey, with a pair of very well done man-mades. No piercings and a small little tattoo around her chest area.

As for the menu I happily received DFK, BBBJ, BLS, MPOS, MSOG & DATY. Fee paid was 200 bones for the hour. Excellent value for the dollar! I will keep this number handy for the next time I am working in the area.

Happy hunting boys!

mynameismo

Joined Jan 18, 2010
Messages 660
severeaddicted said:
Thanks for the good review JJF Koreans SP always tend to shy away from DFK. Noticed her site says YMMM on DFK, caught her on a good day.

Not always the case had my share of Koreans that love DFK, sadly cannot locate them any more.

About this Discussion

12 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom