Made with Love

Jude Black -review

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Malika

Advertiser
Joined Jun 7, 2011
Messages 115
This is not your typical review. If you have ANY issues with trans people, please stop reading right now. Transphobia is never okay. This is a review about an awesome trans man (FtM) person that I saw

A few months ago I got followed on twitter by someone call Jude Black. Saw he was a sex worker and follow him back , not thinking about it as I follow most SW back.

After seeing a few tweets and pictures....ermm. Yep. He is hot. And into bdsm. I've always love the androgynous type of folks and he totally fit that part for me. I got in touch with him on DM. Schedule a date welllll in advance which was torture as we did talk back in forth each day.

Jude is about 5ft9, red hair,, fit as hell, some tats and piercing. HE is a trans man. Still have a vagina for those it matter.

I schedule for a 3 hours outcall to my place. Seriously I can hear you guys how nervous you can be.

Jude arrived right on time dress casually, excuse himself for a few minutes to go change into more fetish oriented clothing that I stated to him I like.

First thing that happen was me being pinned against the wall by him. We kissed. For a long while. He is extremely good at it damnit. Pretty sure half our time was spent locking lips.

From time to time I do enjoy being a switch over a top only. That's what mostly happen with Jude. Some impact play, sensation play, fucking using a strap on and other fetish type of play I will not mention online. Despite his young age , he is quite skill at most bdsm stuff.

Despite what I am writing, we spent a lot of time cuddling and kissing and just talking over some cider. We are both sex workers, queer and into alternative lifestyles :p Also his massage skills are something to talk about! My scapula feel really happpy

If you are looking for something a little bit alternative in your life or some bdsm play. I fully support to go see Jude. He can be as kinky or vanilla as requested. We did both of them. I mean wo has had their hair brush in the past few weeks? Or their butt paddle by a hot person?

*I do not offer submissive service solo, only in duos*

twitter: https://twitter.com/MasterJudeBlackwebsite:
rates: I'll leave this out as I know I got a discount as a female sex worker

Recommend? YES!
Repeat? already got another date book in a few weeks!

Joined May 2, 2014
Messages 281
If you are looking for something a little bit alternative in your life or some bdsm play. I fully support to go see Jude. He can be as kinky or vanilla as requested. We did both of them.

Thanks Malika for introducing Jude to those looking for these alternative services./-Thumbs-up::/

Joined Jan 26, 2010
Messages 951
Solid review but I'm confused a bit

CbxJDy8XIAAAFxd.jpg

This to me is a woman's body. a sexy womanly figure.

I don't mean to offend anyone but just stating the obvious.

Regardless, I'm glad you enjoyed your session Malika. It's nice to see the shoe on the other foot every now and then.

Joined Apr 19, 2015
Messages 8
Solid review but I'm confused a bit

CbxJDy8XIAAAFxd.jpg

This to me is a woman's body. a sexy womanly figure.

I don't mean to offend anyone but just stating the obvious.

Regardless, I'm glad you enjoyed your session Malika. It's nice to see the shoe on the other foot every now and then.

Hey Jawbone, just wanted to address your confusion for a sec. Jude is an FtM transman, which means that he is physically transitioning from what society typically deems as a female body, to a what is deemed as a more male body. What's important to understand is that gender is about identity, and not about biological sex traits. I know you didn't mean to offend, which is why I'm letting you know that if someone says they are a man, it's not really appropriate to refer to their body as 'womanly'. Trans men are real men too, and it's important to use language that respects that. If you're interested, I can definitely point you towards some engaging reads on the subject privately.

You're right about Jude being sexy. There's no denying that. :wink2:

Joined Jul 12, 2012
Messages 295
What is so confusing about it? He has stated that he identifies as a man. So he's a man. That's it.

IFUSEEKAMY

Advertiser
Joined Sep 14, 2010
Messages 6,939
Thank you for sharing your sexy experience, Malika. I was fascinated by the tweets leading up to your date with Jude. It's great to hear you both connected so well.

I

Ipost

Hey Jawbone, just wanted to address your confusion for a sec. Jude is an FtM transman, which means that he is physically transitioning from what society typically deems as a female body, to a what is deemed as a more male body. What's important to understand is that gender is about identity, and not about biological sex traits. I know you didn't mean to offend, which is why I'm letting you know that if someone says they are a man, it's not really appropriate to refer to their body as 'womanly'. Trans men are real men too, and it's important to use language that respects that. If you're interested, I can definitely point you towards some engaging reads on the subject privately.

You're right about Jude being sexy. There's no denying that. :wink2:

Thanks, didn't know that.

Edablackwood

Advertiser
Joined Mar 31, 2015
Messages 374
Do you genuinely not understand how transition works, & what it is :: or are you just trying to be a blatantly arrogant twat waffle?

Joined Jan 16, 2016
Messages 8
Hey, Jude here. I am a trans man. I was assigned female at birth but am male. I am pre surgery but have been on hormone replacement therapy for 3 months now and am transitioning quickly. I still have female traits to my anatomy, and overall look androgynous. As the months continue I will keep changing and growing. Men can have breasts, my chest doesn't make me any less of a man. Thank you Malika darling for the glowing review. I had a blast with you and can't wait to do it again.

The cute one

Staff member
Joined May 14, 2014
Messages 538
Hey, Jude here. I am a trans man. I was assigned female at birth but am male. I am pre surgery but have been on hormone replacement therapy for 3 months now and am transitioning quickly. I still have female traits to my anatomy, and overall look androgynous. As the months continue I will keep changing and growing. Men can have breasts, my chest doesn't make me any less of a man. Thank you Malika darling for the glowing review. I had a blast with you and can't wait to do it again.

Thank you for your patience with the questions.

Joined Jan 16, 2016
Messages 8
No worries, there are so few FTM sex workers in the city that an opportunity to educate clients on who we are and how we live doesn't come around often. We're a pretty rare breed, especially men in the early stages like I am.

Top Bottom