Made with Love

Sassy Angels Josie @ Sassy

SandOnTheBreeze

Reviewer
Joined Dec 7, 2009
Messages 807
Josie @ Sassy (originally written in October)
Looks: 7.5/10
Service: 7.5/10
Rate: $240/hr
Repeat: Yes

Photos on the site are accurate, very petite and slim. Her eyes are her best feature. Easy to talk to, sweet personality.

Service-wise she was safe GFE with only light kissing with me. Generally I am ok with that, if that's what I am expecting going in (my ATF Kira @ Mirage was safe GFE), but I guess I had different expectations going in. I'm generally not used to getting the short end of the YMMV stick. Probably should have asked the lady over the phone what to expect.

Despite this, I still had a nice time. Location was a condo downtown. Upscale and very clean. One of the best incall locations I have been to.

Update: I noticed shortly after that Sassy's changed the services on the website to safe GFE. I took a chance and repeated. Wasn't expecting a huge difference in service, but it was a little better experience. She was more enthusiastic (while CBJ does not compare to BBBJ, it was done much better this time) and the FS was very good. She likes it quite hard. For those who prefer safe services and like spinner type bodies, she is for you.

About this Discussion

8 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom