Made with Love

IN-Call Jordan and Dylan duo @ RM still trembling

B

Beenthere123

So finally popped my cherry and kicking myself for not doing it sooner. Now I know why a few of our members here do it so often, its and unbelievable experience. Must thank Nikki @ RM for making it happen.

Got off the car with a huge hard on BTjr’s timing a bit off today the anticipation was killing him as well, having problems walking but managed to buzz and get into room undetected. Open the door and 2 SP greet me with a kiss. Dylan is cute GND type but nice small frame with great tits and solid ass. Jordan blew me away, Super Hot babe, big Wow. Stunning beauty, with huge breasts (think they are man mades) long legs and gorgeous eyes.

Enter the room they both seat next to each other while I am undressing and asked them, now what?. They both started laughing and told me to relax and just enjoy. Quicker than usual mandatory shower and rush to the room. Not to kill the mood during our session I asked them for restrictions. No CIM nor Greek for either, good to know, they then quickly said we can do a show for you if you like. What kind of show I said?, they looked at each other then at me and devilish smile grew in them.

They started kissing each other while undressing; Jordan started to put her finger in Dylan’s shaved pussy and can hear the moaning as she returned the favour. Holly fuck I said and got up from the bed to get a better view. Jordan then pushed Dylan on her back and began daty and digits then a 69 performed to by dazzled eyes. I couldn’t take it any longer and joined in the action.

Started kissing Jordan’s breasts while doing digits, Dylan got in the action and was kissing the other breast. She then went down to see BTjr and started a great bbbj, she is so good at it. Jordan joined her and started licking my balls then they both took turns on my buddy. What pleasure I must add, out of this world. I then jumped on Jordan and began one of the best digits combinations in a long time while Dylan kept her mouth on jr. Dylan complained, she wanted pleasure as well so moved on to her and Jordan expertly started a good bbbj while I did daty and digits.

They then said want us to play with our toys?. WTF, yes yes yes I drooled. Jordan started doing Dylan with the dildo while and Dylan kept jr in her mouth the whole time. Then it was Jordan’s turn to get it but it was I that inserted it into her while Dylan kept sucking me. Loud moans every where, I had to have you I screamed.

The sock came on and cowboy session with Jordan started, she was riding me like no tomorrow while Dylan was grabbing her breasts. Mish time and love the way she looked at me with those beautiful eyes, moved her to the side fuck and she just wanted more and more. Took Dylan Doggie can tell she wanted it hard and fast, damn made me blow my load.

Got out of bed trembling and asked for water. Getting dressed and just going through the motions because I think I lost my senses for 5 minutes. Ever heard the expression she fucked me till death?. Well I just experienced that. Thanked the babes left, went to the elevator and did not realized I pressed no buttons cause I ended up in the 30th floor and an old lady walks in looking at me as if I was a weirdo. I was fucked up for a little while

Sorry for the long review guys

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
Re: Jordan and Dylan duo @ RM still trembling

Nice review BT. You should have planted a nice DFK on the old lady in the elevator, just to bring you down to earth. Nice job bro, the ladies sound hot!

B

Beenthere123

JeGro said:
haha
welll done beenthere... glad you had a great time
hmm so jordan sounds extremely sexy

I love this babe, the way she looks at you while doing her will make you want to marry her.

B

Beenthere123

Thanks to the rest of you guys for your comments, now I am addicted to duos. Damn there goes my bank account ;)

D

Demien2k5

Nice review BT! Sounds like you had an another great session with the ever astounding ladies of Roommates!

By the way, your elevator experience could have been worse actually - instead of winding up with an innocent little old lady, you could have wound up sharing the elevator with a sexually deviant kinkster with bad pussy breath! I was leaving a phenomenal 2 hour session with Cameron today when you were coming in! :twisted:

Just goes to show that you never really know WHO it is standing not more than 12 inches to your left.... :shock:

_ _

Joined Dec 14, 2009
Messages 432

Dude, outfrickingstanding review. Threesomes are like crack, you will be an addict for life. Glad you had fun.

B

Beenthere123

Demien2k5 said:
By the way, your elevator experience could have been worse actually - instead of winding up with an innocent little old lady, you could have wound up sharing the elevator with a sexually deviant kinkster with bad pussy breath! I was leaving a phenomenal 2 hour session with Cameron today when you were coming in! :twisted:

Just goes to show that you never really know WHO it is standing not more than 12 inches to your left.... :shock:

LOL :lol:

opsoprano

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 165

Okay BT123.. i am envious... sounds like an amazing duo. Congrats on your first duo , a very descriptive review and being the first to demo this team! Wow does it get any better?
Oh.. i am very familiar with that Elevator experience.. been there more than once not knowing what i was doing at the top of the building i think there is even a pool up there.... it's that pussy high we get! :roll:

B

Beenthere123

opsoprano said:
Okay BT123.. i am envious... sounds lika an amazing duo. Congrats on a very descriptive review and being the first to demo this team!

More duos to come soprano ;)

B

Beenthere123

king21 said:
Beenthere123 said:
opsoprano said:
Okay BT123.. i am envious... sounds lika an amazing duo. Congrats on a very descriptive review and being the first to demo this team!

More duos to come soprano ;)
You may want to work on your cardio fitness in preparation for future duos!, You should go jogging with Sebelle!!

LOL :lol: can never keep up with her

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563

[/quote]You may want to work on your cardio fitness in preparation for future duos!, You should go jogging with Sebelle!![/quote]

[/quote] can never keep up with her[/quote]

Maybe the old lady in the elevator that was checking you out up and down might be more your pace. :lol: Don't knock it, imagine a bbGJ.

BBGJ=bare back gum job!

Top Bottom